Ian

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 1:12 PM, Angeló said:

I have no idea what you're talking about :P 

Just spotted Angelo's own l'il April Fool here. :P

1 hour ago, Mayetra said:

I am so glad to finally have this avatar.  Putting in the joke is so tedious!

I know, right? I still visit Hagan despite having got his avatar, as he's good for those r90+ books; but while I get enormous safisfation from getting food away from Skarl, I've got zero wish to keep visiting him because he's just too much effort. x'D

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.89d74a1c1cdd81e29f46c6c714238381.png

Another petpet one off the list. Unfortunately that's the pet I want a Darigan Candychan on... and my main excuse for not spending a frankly ridiculous amount of neopoints was that my avatar petpet was aging!

So I just adopted a Skeith from the Pound for the avatar and had a facepalm moment. I immediately stuck him in the Neolodge so he wasn't dying any longer... but of course, now he's not hungry and I can't get the blooming avatar!

And I now feel morally responsible for the blighter as I adopted him. So I'll likely end up having to paint him to adopt out as I'll just feel guilty for dumping him back again!

18 hours ago, Angeló said:

You know you can take him out of the Pound early .. it'll only be a day or so before he is hungry again :D

btw this happened to me too in the past ...

Good shout! I'd forgotten you could do that! He's now out of the Neolodge and painted Faerie to hopefully give him a better chance in the Pound when he goes back in!

I was toying between Royal and Faerie - and picked Faerie first because it was significantly cheaper with a morphing potion and secondly because the Tooth Faerie making bank with her ill gotten gains came to mind which seemed to fit the name Bankskeither!

Well, that's the Skeith avatar out of the way and now the Tuskanniny avatar to boot. Maybe the Kacheek avatar tomorrow. Although this is costing me a small fortune as I painted the Skeith Faerie and the Tuskanniny Island using the morphing potions!

image.png.756b1f02a90debea85834e6d8428fb13.png

image.png.50cc2988a206c48c046c38bd11d70316.png

• 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Secre said:

image.png.c4fa8e4d9a13e599a8e48eb0c1a68c4a.png

I never thought I liked Kacheeks, but I have to admit I'm tempted to keep her as a permie...

image.png.f3278697edb77c8168b5da9441c2aa5e.pngIt's the one I use as default. >:3 I love the expression, it's so ambiguous.

Some people think it's all cute, what I see is more MWAHAHAHA!!! because of the eyebrows; though is it your typical dastardly plan maniacal laugh? Or it is more childish sniggering because of those bubbles... those are fart-generated you know!

16 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

image.png.f3278697edb77c8168b5da9441c2aa5e.pngIt's the one I use as default. >:3 I love the expression, it's so ambiguous.

Some people think it's all cute, what I see is more MWAHAHAHA!!! because of the eyebrows; though is it your typical dastardly plan maniacal laugh? Or it is more childish sniggering because of those bubbles... those are fart-generated you know!

I think I have my Meerca Chase avatar as my default... it took me soooo long to get it!!

I'm not sure what to do now. I really need another pet slot. I still have to get the Lenny and pink pet avvies and then start thinking about whether I want to sink a lot of neopoints into Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle etc or wait on the lab ray. But if I'm keeping her as a permie I'm really running out of space to maneuvre. She might need to go to a side for a little while and then I need to have a good hard think about what pets live where. HarmBoer is currently on a side and needs to come back as his cross paint clothes don't go with him.

May be an anime-style image

Rukacub was never meant to be my permie; I created her as a twin Ruki for Rukicubs and she was meant to go to my foster sister, but I have a borderline plan to make her a Royal-Halloween cross first for the avvie but then for the colour. So I kind of want to keep her now! Symniot was a spare Lutari creation this Lutari day but I'm thinking of morphing him into a Krawk for the avvie and then using a FFQ to get the Mara colour. 

Graaaah! Why can't we just have unlimited pet slots and be done with it!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Graaaah! Why can't we just have unlimited pet slots and be done with it!

I suspect we'll be getting another one sooner or later, baby steps! Why don't those cross-paint clo...WAIT. Yeah they don't, do they, only PB clothes for the colour your pet actually is transfer. That's how it works, isn't it...

Just now, jellysundae said:

I suspect we'll be getting another one sooner or later, baby steps! Why don't those cross-paint clo...WAIT. Yeah they don't, do they, only PB clothes for the colour your pet actually is transfer. That's how it works, isn't it...

I hope so! I'm at my absolute limit, I fear! 

Two of my sides are completely off limits as they are a baby and mutant side. The baby is well underway and the mutant... well, the pets are there but they haven't been painted, clothed or probably fed...

My first side is full to the brim and I still need to transfer my Mara Cybunny over there. I've currently got HarmBoer over there whilst I'm messing around with avatar pets. So he will be coming back at some point, but I don't want to waste transfers when I'm playing silly cretins with adopting and rehoming for avatars. I have a random Meerca on there that I had planned to make Burlap via Premium species change - there's no Sketch Meerca, so I was going to morph, paint then swap back. I'm rethinking that so maybe he can go... but he's got a really nice name so I wanna keep him as something! My second non designated side is now completely full as I just moved Lytenna over there.

And yes, paint brush clothes transfer if the pet is currently painted that colour - so Harms Halloween clothes moved across with him, but not his previous royal clothes so he's sulking as that is a huge part of his personality!

And I did it AGAIN! I adopted a decent stats Kougra, morphed it Lenny for the avatar and immediately stuck it in the bleeding lodge!! I've taken it out but will have to wait a couple of days to the hunger to go back down.

This by the way is costing me a fortune. I don't like dumping pets once I've taken responsibility for them. So... my base red Kougra is now this magnificent fellow...

image.png.b31b10d62cbc40256b57c4db04455b8e.png

With an equally magnificent petpet...

image.png.cc7a311e5d5d8b4b7b8e45fd6a3b1b85.png

And she'd got decent stats when I adopted her so I'm now hitting level in the Pirate Academy...

image.png.31bbbc4e330a65457360e87c99381e39.png

2 hours ago, Secre said:

I still have to get the Lenny and pink pet avvies and then start thinking about whether I want to sink a lot of neopoints into Orange Grundo, Island Quiggle etc or wait on the lab ray.

Why don't you just borrow the pets from the ALP ?

20 minutes ago, Angeló said:

This would be the sensible, rational way to do it... but I have a thing about getting the avatars the 'true' way. And yes, I know this makes no sense at all... but my brain works in really odd ways sometimes.

I may make an exception for the really stupidly expensive avatars like Bony Club Grarrl, the Pea Chia and that MSP card...

Essentially... I am making life difficult for myself because I can. Which is the motto of my life really!

*note; I think you triple posted accidentally. It might be worth nudging a mod to get that fixed.

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

im not actually sure that the pet lending side of the ALP is still running? i've applied several times over the past year and haven't heard a peep from anyone about it!

(or maybe i just keep getting rejected, but i've borrowed several things from the item lend program with no problems, so.... 🤷‍♂️)

SUCCESS! I NEVER HAVE TO DO THIS AGGRAVATING DAILY EVER AGAIN!

image.png.88a1f22df827bc8e0c9743f493b626f1.png

I've been after that avatar forever!

My Lenny is still bloated though.

2 hours ago, berriganify said:

im not actually sure that the pet lending side of the ALP is still running? i've applied several times over the past year and haven't heard a peep from anyone about it!

(or maybe i just keep getting rejected, but i've borrowed several things from the item lend program with no problems, so.... 🤷‍♂️)

I'll likely be trying to use it when I get around to the Pea Chia and Bony Grarrl Club avatar at some point in the future so we'll see what happens!