Ian

30 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I tried to post this yesterday but things weren't behaving, so you guys don't have me freaking out as I've had a night to get used to it, lol, buuttt...

*drumroll*

TFZjCOc.png

I'm sorry, what? Nothing seems to happen?! Are you kidding me??!! xDDD This momentous occasion and you call it nothing??? 🤣

I never realised the avatar's animated! A little tear runs down his face. 😭

nice fake screenshot, but everyone knows that avatar doesn't actually exist!

(Congrats!!!!!)

2 hours ago, berriganify said:

nice fake screenshot, but everyone knows that avatar doesn't actually exist!

A guy on the Shenkuu board was getting most vexed with me yesterday. 🤣

image.png.7c3c95c4cfd30e8a3b8451ccee39ee08.png

image.png.4dcdec24ffeefa5ffafeb978ec654d88.png

image.png.4f2903b54bb11edf71b98a3684e00e59.png

He'd better suck it up because I'm not changing from this avie for a LONG time, hahaha. I did at least switch from the Sewage Surfer one, so I'm not a complete tease. ^o^

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly picking up a few more avatars now... not often actively looking but when one comes and slaps me in the face...

image.png.8b8a13b2d85f3e2eb927cbac9a96462a.png

Whoop!! I mean I was going for the good joke avatar but hey, I'll take whatever comes!

image.png.2ab5ba18f9406bb68da2c5b507235edb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Something Has Happened!
quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Whoot! I now get to put my new Snowbunny on that pet and paint it Maraquan! Excitement!

EDIT: Well, that was a faff. I was about to get really cross that my pet wouldn't accept his bleeding expensive new petpet - and even changing the language wasn't working! I then had the idea to attach it to a different pet, paint it and try to re-attach to my pet. Thankfully the 'Maraquan' in front of the name seems to mean that he now likes it! 

37 minutes ago, Secre said:

Whoot! I now get to put my new Snowbunny on that pet and paint it Maraquan! Excitement!

EDIT: Well, that was a faff. I was about to get really cross that my pet wouldn't accept his bleeding expensive new petpet - and even changing the language wasn't working! I then had the idea to attach it to a different pet, paint it and try to re-attach to my pet. Thankfully the 'Maraquan' in front of the name seems to mean that he now likes it! 

My Origami Kacheek also has a cute little sea slug (maraquan snowbunny). They really are cute, aren't they. But it attached no problem. Thank goodness you were able to attach it finally!

20 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

My Origami Kacheek also has a cute little sea slug (maraquan snowbunny). They really are cute, aren't they. But it attached no problem. Thank goodness you were able to attach it finally!

Yep! They definitely are! It's all about the number of letters in the name vs the letters in the petpets name - like books. And my lutari clealy has an awkward name size as the Quadrapus didn't want to attach initially either!! Now all I need to do is paint my Lutari!!

• 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot about my Mazzew being aged, I just happened to click on that Neopet. :P

Something Has Happened!
mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2020 at 2:45 PM, Secre said:

Whoot! Two avatars in a week what with the CC one as well!

image.png.08d4200184477e23e5ea1d2380aa827c.png

Whoa how did I miss this!? This is BIG! I'm surprised I didn't physically hear your reaction. X'D

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Whoa how did I miss this!? This is BIG! I'm surprised I didn't physically hear your reaction. X'D

I've only recently started chasing avatars as a secondary goal, so hadn't realised it was rare!! That's why you didn't hear my reaction - blissful ignorance on my behalf!

28 minutes ago, Secre said:

Whoop whoop!! I believe this one is a legendary pain in the backside to get as well

NOICE!

:D:D:D

I got that one during the summer and couldn't believe it because yes, you're right, it is SUPREMELY elusive!

17 minutes ago, Secre said:

AND OH MY GOD!! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!

image.png.83c05935b6932ccbd69e8e75e80556b5.pngimage.png.588c925029c9e4aa9b80c191f4f88ddd.png

image.png

I'm feeling anxiety just looking at this. 🤣 I just do NOT have the reation times to be able to play Snake, *shoos it away*

I love how the Meerca looks quite psychotic on the avvie. xDDD

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I'm feeling anxiety just looking at this. 🤣 I just do NOT have the reation times to be able to play Snake, *shoos it away*

I love how the Meerca looks quite psychotic on the avvie. xDDD

It gets worse - despite being 'reasonably good' at the regular version on hard, I was nowhere near the avatar score. So I've spent two days caning the hyper gravity mode... and finally got lucky with a fish negg and a couple of other medium colours like grey and green. Never again!! I might see if I can get a bronze trophy at the beginning of next month mind you...!!

And yes it does, doesn't it!!

16 minutes ago, Secre said:

Never again!!

16 minutes ago, Secre said:

I might see if I can get a trophy at the beginning of next month mind you...

Neopets, in a nutshell... 🤣

It's all about that "I'm sure it wasn't really as bad as I remember..." thing that we humans do to ourselves. X'D

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Neopets, in a nutshell... 🤣

It's all about that "I'm sure it wasn't really as bad as I remember..." thing that we humans do to ourselves. X'D

Yep!! I think the problem is my score would likely have gotten me a bronze at the beginning of the month at least... but eight days in, it wasn't quite good enough!!

Feed Florg is my next obsession. And I am not good at that game at all!!