Ian

Wow! I was certainly wasn't expecting this.

Something Has Happened!
tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

food_asparagus.gif

Finally got the number six avatar! Now to continue saving for my meowclops. Almost there!

According to current market trends, this asparagus should cost 5,023,641 NP per kilogram.

6.PNG.94d7b90d632ce6ad636209489dbc6004.PNG

Edit- 1/5/2020 this is a good month so far. Got the Meowclops avatar yesterday. Also yesterday, I obtained a score of 3360 in Korbat's Lab which meant I woke up to the Freaked Korbat avatar. Yay me!

meooooow.PNG.e29684d3ca4f4039971505d3c3b57762.PNG

korby.PNG.f5570ef04cd0051dfd12641f41d99ade.PNG

Edit 3/2/2020 Got the Babaa - Math's Nightmare avatar with a score of 5760 last night. Beat my previous high score from who knows how long ago by 60 points. I picked the division setting on potato counter mode because it's the highest scoring setting that I don't have to think on. The only limit is clicking and typing speed. Hopefully someone else gets a new avatar soon so I can post a new post next time. 

babaa.PNG.7a30aaf524168db65cef5e9392798b3a.PNG

Edited by Sciurus carolinensis
update

• 2 months later...

Just snagged the Good Day at the Bank avatar! 🙂 I've missed out on a bunch of avvies while I was gone so I'm glad this one was as simple as remembering my pet's birthday.

Thanks to my neo-mentor Tracy.  🥰

Something Has Happened!
white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to fellow ninja and my namesis on the Shenkuu board... 😁

Something Has Happened!
zaffydoubleagent.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Knocked out an easy one. I managed to find a robot Turmac for 35k.

Something Has Happened!
robotvandagyre.gif You are now eligible to use 'Robot Vandagyre' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

4/23 Finally got the Trudy avatar today 🙂

Edited by Wildbreeze

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After much melodrama from me in the Wheels Dailies thread. 😅

image.png.4bad8ab828566efffd95f4e9dbed5114.png

And, thanks to the generosity of a fellow ninja on the Shenkuu board...

Something Has Happened!
mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

And thanks to encouragement from fellow ninjas, this got within 10 attempts.

Something Has Happened!
lilgrarrl.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl Keno' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:15 AM, Coco said:

Ayy yoooo! Shoutout to the TDN game guides for helping me get the luck-based avatars..

Something Has Happened!
cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo! Good job! I'm gonna go work on this one right now. What kind of cheese were you rolling?

image.png.9351060943603f575f470e0144240829.png

Lucky?

Seemed like it initially. But wait, what is this... CC perks have expired: lost 10k from my bank interest; gotta pay full whack for my stocks - suddenly seems somewhat suspicious that Sloth was lurking on the bargain stocks page!

i ran around the desert for two hours today trying to get all the items i needed for some dumb shield, before finally realising that the "skeith eye" that was requested by the dude was actually asking for an "iguana eye"

thanks.

anyway i got an avatar out of it

Something Has Happened!
nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Oh my! 😮

image.png.f121066e3f5cbae3125b8626e7d18955.png

Also it being in an NM from Tracy will please her greatly, I'm very sure! :D If you're in the Terror Mountain area and you hear some shouting later, you'll know it's because she's opened my mail telling her about the avatar. xD

OH, alsooo.

Something Has Happened!
pooglewinner.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 6/11/2020 at 10:44 AM, jellysundae said:

Oh my! 😮

image.png.f121066e3f5cbae3125b8626e7d18955.png

Ah! Nice! I've tried to refresh for 10 straight minutes for that one and haven't gotten it yet. Glad to know that it is possible!

In other news I'm very addicted to Godori now. 🙃

Something Has Happened!
godori.gif You are now eligible to use 'Godori' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

8 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Ah! Nice! I've tried to refresh for 10 straight minutes for that one and haven't gotten it yet. Glad to know that it is possible!

I don't wanna say don't bother with the refresh thing, because who knows maybe that does work? But this is definitely one that takes a LONG time to get. Maybe if you refreshed for 10 days. kisskiss.gif

8 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

In other news I'm very addicted to Godori now. 

I love Godori. :D

• 2 weeks later...

After a couple frustrating games (I ate a powerup that changed to something different AS I HIT THE BUTTON), I got this fairly easily!

Something Has Happened!
nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also after YEARS, I finally got the Brutes avatar!!! That makes 315!!! I'm so pleased right now. 

Something Has Happened!
brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

figured it was time to get another avatar, so went down the list of ones im just putting off..

Something Has Happened!
chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: been a while since ive actually gone through the list with any scrutiny, and in that time ive been training my bd pet quite a lot!

so i got these two as well:

meukasnot.gifkasukilu.gif

i think i might also go for the plushie tycoon avatar in july, and try for a gold trophy as well? after that itll be time to seriously start thinking about getting as many of the flash game avatars as i can. no guarantees that theyll survive the flashpocalypse!

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to post this yesterday but things weren't behaving, so you guys don't have me freaking out as I've had a night to get used to it, lol, buuttt...

*drumroll*

TFZjCOc.png

I'm sorry, what? Nothing seems to happen?! Are you kidding me??!! xDDD This momentous occasion and you call it nothing??? 🤣

I never realised the avatar's animated! A little tear runs down his face. 😭