Ian

image.png.ff9151ad58fb8c4e359efad9191c0b8b.png

I just learned that the Opera browser doesn't give the "are you sure you want to refresh" prompt, and Dice-A-Roo suddenly became possible. I didn't even notice I got it, since the jackpot was tiny. Now to try refreshing some more for the Neomail Addict av.

• 2 weeks later...
something has happened!
mazzew.gif you are now eligible to use 'mazzew' as an avatar on the neoboards!
Something Has Happened!
htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! Been away from Neopets for quite a while and came back to see my Mazzew is 229 days old. And decided to purchase the Grimoire of the First Order to get the HT - Rich avatar to reward myself. lol

Got the BC avatar today ^^

Hoping to get to 300 by the end of the year. I still have a lot of dailies avatars to get incl. sad grundo, peophins grumpy king, buried treasure, kiko pop, grumpy king, wise king, Edna, wheel of knowledge...

Seeking a SuaP item lend ? I don't have much collat but I've been lent MSPP, BGC, Chokato etc free of collat.

Please neomail iona_guild if you're able to lend me the SuaP item!

• 2 weeks later...

A friend on the Shenkuu board leant me a dolly to play with. :D

Something Has Happened!
queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Yuiina said:

How cool :D How many times did you try? 

I actually wasn't counting, but I can tell you it took a lot less time this time around than I expected to click correctly 4 times. I tried last month and was at it for over an hour, and it was too late in the month anyways to expect to get on the high score table with a score of less than 35000 (5 correct clicks). That's why I did it day one this month.

Game avatars are the most frustrating to me! I can play for hours on end and get nothing, then just randomly try again a month later and get it the first try ?

Last time I was gonna show my boyfriend how stupid Faerie Bubbles was (and how I hadn't gotten an avatar even after 15 years of trying) and I just... got it.
So he thought I had been making it up about it being so impossible ?‍♀️

waitress_hand.gif

2.png
We MUST come here again :)

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

---

There was no "Something Has Happened!" so I freaked a little :crying_anim: This was the first time I was ever offered leftovers

I looked it up and there was an old topic here saying you could try refreshing the page a few times, which I did... still no event.

So I went to the preferences page and 

image.png.41f7d930a5c2942c9d33f26d358ef0d8.png

I am SO HAPPY. (And so relieved. Those many 60k were slowly draining my bank account)

finally figured out how to use balloons. that plus a clutch apple shot on round 10 and i finally got it! mind you ive played about 300 games over the past week lol

Something Has Happened!
bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
twentyyearavatar.gif You are now eligible to use '20 Year Celebration avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

np_birthday_capsuleonly.gif You are now eligible for 'Neopets 20th Birthday Time Capsule' as a bonus on the Inventory!

Something Has Happened!
twentyyearavatar.gif You are now eligible to use '20 Year Celebration avatar' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks @Balletlatte for reminding me of this event! :D Sadly it does not, increase overall avatar count, but what to know what does?

Something Has Happened!
birthday.gif You are now eligible to use 'Happy Birthday!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

MY LAST SEASONAL AVATAR

:party:?

Finally have it after missing it last year. For those of you who don't have it, click this link to obtain it (even though I may be the only person on the website who didn't :P )

@shoobopper Ahhh thank you!! I was wondering if they would ever really rerelease the 20 Year avatar ? So glad I got it in time!!

Also, just remembered my Snicklebeast has already aged up! So here's number #282! Woohoo!

Something Has Happened!
snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

--

Adding another edit cause I'm too hyped up I finally got Shockwave to work again ? And with that, avatar #283!

Something Has Happened!
dice_escape.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dice Escape' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I might just ride on my good luck and try for Dr. Grumps as well~