Ian

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Something Has Happened!
snowager.gif.36aa99c516e8dc72803b0716d7a195e3.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG! The CC perk came through for me! ?

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
ednacackle.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Happy with the Avatar Goldmine perk so far. These 2 have long eluded me - Got Lever of Doom on first try and Edna on the second quest ?

89.gif

Got this one from In a New Avatar.

I'm still working on SDB Pack Rat, I'm at 543 of 1000.

I splurged a bit to get this one:

avatar63.PNG.1a10a77571fc3de9bda1f29abd38fd7a.PNG

image.png.93d42330547f8c38533cd2add574a5c9.png

image.png.b654d721b30240eecc9fea3dc289ca8a.png

Struck out on Snowager and the Wheel of Excitement today, but it feels really good to have these two taken care of.

I also got the second Korbat - Royal from In a New Avatar.

EDIT: I had no idea CC counted towards this. Just threw out a soggy old box to seal the deal. I'm so happy!

image.png.e6083d20975821b1557465c30512c363.png

Something Has Happened!
neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this avatar out of the way,

AVATAR GOLDMINE PERK, I LOVE YOU!!! ?

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Something Has Happened!
snowager.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowager - RAWR!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

giphy.gif

AND WE'RE NOT DONE YET!! :dance::happydance::dance:

Something Has Happened!
leverofdoom.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The ray is fired at Chalendius...

lab_lightning.gif krawk_pirate_sad.gif

... and she changes into a Yellow JubJub!!

Something Has Happened!
pwned.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pwned by the Lab' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:happydance:

Oh, and I won a Battleground avatar again!

424.gif

I finally tackled The Buzzer Game. It's my 250th avatar! :D

Something Has Happened!

techobuzz.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Does anyone know how I can reset Jhudora's or Illusen Quest? I want to try and get the trophies lol

Thank you!

Something Has Happened!
jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 20 - Congratulations!

Hehe.. soon the whole of Faerieland will be under MY control!
Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

darkfaerie_magic.gif
Dark Faerie Magic

Yesterday I finally got a quest from the fountain faerie (!!!!!) and after trying to think of what the heck I wanted, I realized I could knock out a couple avatars and give my #1 pet a makeover in one go. Sooo I bought a ghost buzz morphing potion and used it on Te (Magical Kauvara avatar), took my temporary bug to the fountain and painted him white (Buzzin' avatar), then used my premium perk to turn him back into a Xwee. Of course now all I want to do is customize him and I keep getting a plugin error. Still feels like a really successful day.

Plus I got Blumaroo - Fire yesterday thanks to the ALP, and should be getting Mootix today.

I figured I should get this one before SDB Pack Rat since the 50 Usuki items would help me reach it easier.

Something Has Happened!
lawyerbot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot ❤️ Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

image.png.9f416c50d97be6a43e5f412b9a13241d.png

Knocked this out after getting Illusen today. Woooo! Almost makes up for how many NP I'm losing on the Wheel of Extravagance. Almost. Loljk that's still horrible and I'm sad about it. I'm on my second Avatar Goldmine and keep getting the "you get nothing, soz" square. Except the time it leveled my battle pet into 4-codestone training territory--that was good too.

avatar65.PNG.851bb1a9a26bf43912695f8b04f8417b.PNG

Uhhh... that's not a very intelligent sentence, Hagan... I won't complain about the avatar though. :P

I used a CC perk to good effect. :D

image.png.de97c69e0cf289ce2cbea3d326267c90.png

I now have this cute l'il guy who coordinates with Cora very well right now!

image.png.ae909e5a331609e4dddfe4ea070b2abc.png

But can Zumie help anyone else out with this avatar?? Let me know. ☺️

robotvan.png.29ff82cdfa40123389e5a62160a24a35.png

I'm late to the party. Now to find someone to lend those 5 Lutari items. Went through SDB and found nothing haha...

I finally broke 250 avatars thanks to the obelisk :dance:

Edit: YAY! Robin lent me an item; I love surprise gifts at the top.

royalboy.png.f4f18b3dac2b5afc95ed493a93b07f4a.png

image.png.00431118ebf9dda8cec82d7a27993b12.png

After two avatar goldmine perks expired without getting this, I resigned myself to it never happening. Sold some stocks this morning and felt wealthy, so I gave it a go and ... yeah, that feels good. Now I just need the wheel of knowledge to stop giving me windows and ~helpful advice.

Something Has Happened!
evilpoogle.gif You are now eligible to use 'MSPP' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Suddenly wondered today, why on earth I'm saving so hard to try for more collector avatars when I can get this one relatively cheaply in comparison AND sell the card on afterwards  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯