Ian

8 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Well congratulations! Weren't you worried you didn't have the necessary skills? What was your entry?

Thank you! I was worried that I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but I tried anyway, and I guess it was worth it! I'm still waiting for TNT to actually post the winning entries...I'd like to see what the others were! I only have mine saved to my laptop, so I can't post it until I get home from work. I'll edit this post this evening!

@jellysundae As promised!

image.png.17d0aa6cd4d8d1fc9abd551c483e8049.png

@kayahtik That's cute! That's Krawk's face! :laugh:

Interesting idea too! So THAT'S why they keep it cloaked in all that mist! I think it's secretly some evil mastermind's lair so that's who the loot belongs to! Those pirates better get outta there or it's into the piranha tank for them! xD

Something Has Happened!
meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened!
snicklebeasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snicklebeast' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit March 4th:

Something Has Happened!
gadgadsfruit.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsbogen!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today's the day to get this one if you don't have it already!

3 hours ago, lojoco49 said:
 Evil Coconut  Been trying to get this one for MONTHS. Zippety-doo-daa!

avi.PNG

And this one an hour later 

Something Has Happened!
petpetlabray.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Must be my lucky day :biggrin:

Oh well done with the coconut!

I might have got that one by now if I could just remember to actually visit the Coconut Shy daily, lol. :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Oh well done with the coconut!

I might have got that one by now if I could just remember to actually visit the Coconut Shy daily, lol. :rolleyes:

Thanks! I was so shocked, I just sat there for a minute staring at the pole with the coconut missing and thinking "What's going on?" Haha, there was no avi notification and the screen didn't say anything about me having knocked one down so I really did sit there like a stunned mullet :bigeyed:

48 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Thanks! I was so shocked, I just sat there for a minute staring at the pole with the coconut missing and thinking "What's going on?" Haha, there was no avi notification and the screen didn't say anything about me having knocked one down so I really did sit there like a stunned mullet :bigeyed:

Stunned mullet *snorts*

Like . . . a fish?

or like . . . MacGyver? :laugh:

I'm off to try for the mullet myself now! :medieval:

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (806 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me. 

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_magespells.gif
Mage Spells

He also gives you 363 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened!
kinghagan.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY!!!!

image.png.c2d909366a3d3483e0293afa0d73cd2b.png

(So yeah did not clear the haze on this page)

I love it when you get a random avatar and don't have to visit a page every day anymore! Peace of mind.

Something Has Happened!
mootix.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Much thanks to the ALP!

Edit: March 14 Finally Master Vex!! This one was a long haul.

Something Has Happened!
mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love collecting avatars and now that I have returned to playing I'm going through the avatars that are obtainable for me. I'm super excited that I already got a new avatar today to add to my collection :laugh::laugh:I LOVE AVATARS

Something Has Happened!
chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

2 hours ago, micheee said:

I love collecting avatars and now that I have returned to playing I'm going through the avatars that are obtainable for me. I'm super excited that I already got a new avatar today to add to my collection :laugh::laugh:I LOVE AVATARS

Something Has Happened!
chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMG!!  So lucky!

Can you become our mascot or something? Can I rub your head for luck? I've just about given up on ever getting that avatar, so I'll enjoy yours vicariously. >_<

37 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

OMG!!  So lucky!

Can you become our mascot or something? Can I rub your head for luck? I've just about given up on ever getting that avatar, so I'll enjoy yours vicariously. >_<

HAHAH. I will definitely be the mascot, if you could rub my head i would let you. I'm sending you all the luck i can! I was super shocked that I got it as well, I just bought the first thing I saw that was over 5,000 NP  and it worked out! 

I'm trying to work on a few other avatars but these are the ones that I've been struggling with..  

1 hour ago, micheee said:

HAHAH. I will definitely be the mascot, if you could rub my head i would let you. I'm sending you all the luck i can! I was super shocked that I got it as well, I just bought the first thing I saw that was over 5,000 NP  and it worked out! 

I'm trying to work on a few other avatars but these are the ones that I've been struggling with..  

Looking at your sig I see you've got the evil coconut one too D:

What is this sorcery. >_<

42 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Looking at your sig I see you've got the evil coconut one too D:

What is this sorcery. >_<

Haha yeah. But I had to play that game A LOT. definitely gave up quite a few times and came back to it. Same thing with the wheels, the random ones are the most annoying for me but I have to be persistent cause I know it's possible to obtain them! 

While there was no SHH announcement (or NM from TNT)...the new Caption Contest avatars were awarded a couple days ago (it just showed up on my avie list).

Caption Contest - Hilarious

I will probably be using it for a while because it matches my 'quip' (Random Silliness) quite nicely. /grin

Good luck to all in the hunt for avatars...TDN helped me a ton a few years back (I took part in the awesome lending program). :D