Ian

I have 336.

I haven't been here in ages though. I decided to follow a link from an email, which I usually don't check...

The link to count them doesn't work for me, says I am not registered even though obviously I am HERE. Isn't the link location this ame website? thedailyneopets.com ?

18 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Use this nifty TDN tool, Jena :D

http://thedailyneopets.com/neoavatars/import

Yeah needing an account for both TDN and the forum confused me at first, I joined the forum first, then like you couldn't get stuff to work on the site itself. Some nice people on here explained things to me though. :D

After buying some stocks on and off and not really paying too much attention to them, I finally got this :D

Something Has Happened!
neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm trying to get to 200 avis before the end of this year while spending as little cash as possible, so I'm sort of on a grind. Got Queen Fyora (thanks to the ALP!), Evil Eliv Thade, Happy Birthday! and Cap'n Threelegs since my last post. I got Neoquest II - Weakling and Dice Escape today. Even though DE is super easy, I still have a headache from the flashing colors. That game should probably have an epilepsy warning.

I'm sittin' pretty at 192 now :D

I finally got this one! I thought for sure I wouldn't be able to as I don't have the best luck. What a way to start my morning lol

Something Has Happened!
sssidney.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sssidney' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay for this one :P 

Something Has Happened!
mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I painted my nimmo mutant ... it's one I haven't seen around much, but I really like how it looks, and the colour combination ^_^ 

Too bad the NC mall mutant clothes don't seem to work on it despite it being a mutant colour :/ 

I've been collecting avatars in the last few days and have managed to achieve:

Evil Eliv Thade   evileliv.gif

Gormball - Gargarox  gormball_gargarox.gif

Kiosk Wocky  kioskwocky.gif

Dice-A-Roo  luckyblumaroo.gif

A successful few days avatar hunting :)

I'm now trying for the Morthog Smooch avatar...

Just got myself the Mutant Graveyard of Doom II Avatar! That game is rather fun actually! Got a 2nd place Trophy too :)

Something Has Happened!
forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Soo close to missing it! Luckily had my cursor over the picture

Edit:

Something Has Happened!
ghostkrawk.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And this one today, thanks to a very kind Neopian :)

And today!!

Something Has Happened!
imposterapple.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 3 weeks later...
Something Has Happened!
jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yoohoo! I had a checklist for this game bookmarked from when I last tried in 2014, had to find a new one ironically on an even older defunct Neopets fansite. Now to work on more difficult game avs...

Finally hit 300-301 with Seasonal Attack Pea and Brute Squad. :)

I'm going to try to get to 320 by 12 months now, I guess? Here are my goals:

Games: Raiders of Maraqua, Freaky Factory, Destruct-O-Match III
Seasonals: Altador Cup Player, Altador Staff Tournament, Quigiki April Fools, Easter Cybunny, Gadgadsbogen, Valentine Chia, Evil Jhudora, Illusen Doll, I *heart* Sloth, I Heart Happiness
Battledome: Space Faerie
Items: Stamp Collector – Shenkuu, Stamp Collector – Battledome/Maraquan (kill me why am I doing this to myself)
Other: Neopian Times Star, ???? (is Caption Contest – Funny really once in every ten captions now like JN says?)

I think the last few would have to be randoms or some combination of randoms and EPC/Petpetsitter, which I think are really hard; aside from SuAP and the avatars I've mentioned, I pretty much only need stamps and randoms, which I can't really control. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Was looking forward to getting this one again! :D

Something Has Happened!
devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WooHoo!!! Finally got this one! Been trying for awhile now, and it's been awhile since I've gotten an avatar. Was starting to get "avatar withdrawls"!

Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
iheartslothy.gif You are now eligible to use 'I *heart* Sloth' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
ihearthappiness.gif You are now eligible to use 'I ♥ Happiness' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's Sloth Appreciation Day! Now is your chance~