Ian

56 minutes ago, kayahtik said:
Something Has Happened!
rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY!!! I've been saving up items for months x.x

I've got lots of leftovers, so if anyone needs a bunch of 1np junk items, they'll be filtering through my shop over the next couple of weeks. 

Congrats!!!  :dance:
I got Pack rack with lots of junk! I discarded 85% of the 1k items and still didn't get it :( I'll for sure use your shop to try my luck! 

FINALLY!!! I've been going for this one for quite a while. Will probably still keep playing though, since the lottery tickets are a good chance at that avvie too (:

silver5.gif
Silver Dice-A-Roo

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 10450 NEOPOINTS!!!

blumaroo_blue_baby.gif
Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On 3/28/2017 at 10:20 PM, kayahtik said:
FINALLY!!! I've been going for this one for quite a while. Will probably still keep playing though, since the lottery tickets are a good chance at that avvie too (:

JACKPOT!
WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 10450 NEOPOINTS!
Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif

Congrats!

I still play Dice-a-Roo despite having won the avatar, it makes me very happy to get to the green dice and win food. :laugh:

I always get annoyed when I win through to the yellow one straight after getting to green.

NOOO! I don't want lottery tickets! I want sausage and cheese rolls and spicy chicken burritos! *shakes fist*

Something Has Happened!
weakling.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow, that was seriously tedious! I don't think I want to try for the other NQ avatars. :laugh:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I say this about all my new avatars, but... FINALLY!!!! I've actually only been trying for this one for a few days, so I suppose I've quite lucky, but I'll still be very happy not to play this game again for a while. After several times of coming very close but not quite, I need a break. 

Something Has Happened!
faeriebubbles.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Faerie Bubbles' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also picked up the Elephante Surprise avvie today, but that's not much of an achievement--unless you count me convincing myself not to be so stingy with a 100k Bag of Peanuts!

EDIT 3/31: After many thousands of refreshes, that stupid Drackonack finally got hungry! It's been a good week. 

Something Has Happened!
drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

petpet_stolen.gif
Drackonack eats Cheese!

I'm in shock...I've been playing for this avatar for YEARS and have always struggled with the final 25 points. I just started thinking I would start practicing again to give it another go after my most recent hiatus, and only a few games in I beat my previous high score by more than 30 points and scored high enough for the avatar. It's been a great two weeks on the avatar front since I've come back, but this certainly tops it! 

Something Has Happened!
florg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chia - Florg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

WooHoo! Thanks to all my buddies on TDN, I finally got this avie!

brutes_syg48s.gif Battleground: Brute Squad
tick.png You have this avatar! Yay!

9 minutes ago, tk421beth said:

WooHoo! Thanks to all my buddies on TDN, I finally got this avie!

brutes_syg48s.gif Battleground: Brute Squad
tick.png You have this avatar! Yay!

Like x infinity for this! Just one like is NOT sufficient! :laughingsmiley:

Yayyy!!! Thanks ALP Team!!

Something Has Happened!
chokato.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

TransMagenta turns into a Green Kyrii!!!

Something Has Happened!
kauvara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

How do you guys post the avatar notice here? 
I always have to take a screen and save it, but apparently you can have the animation!
I just got a MSPP and I was trying to post here but failed xD

Highlight it and copy/paste, I don't know how people using phones/tablets do it, go to say. What device are you using?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Highlight it and copy/paste, I don't know how people using phones/tablets do it, go to say. What device are you using?

I'm using laptop, only use phone to check neomails and guild messages board.

Does it work on google chrome? 

30 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

I'm using laptop, only use phone to check neomails and guild messages board.

Does it work on google chrome? 

Should do, I use firefox, chrome's there as a back-up, so I've not used it for c+p on here, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Though really, what browser needs a reason for not doing something other than "because". :rolleyes:

I want to say make sure to just use copy, not copy image, or copy image location, but...may be talking out of my bum there. I say try stuff and see what works. :nod_yes:

For example I use copy image location when I've been a good girl and hosted something through imgur rather than being lazy and hotlinking like a badun' :shiftyeyes_anim: But mainly I can never remember what option works so I have to try each until I find out. :laugh:

Try it out in here by c+ping one of the animated notices someone else has posted on this page?

38 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Should do, I use firefox, chrome's there as a back-up, so I've not used it for c+p on here, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Though really, what browser needs a reason for not doing something other than "because". :rolleyes:

I want to say make sure to just use copy, not copy image, or copy image location, but...may be talking out of my bum there. I say try stuff and see what works. :nod_yes:

For example I use copy image location when I've been a good girl and hosted something through imgur rather than being lazy and hotlinking like a badun' :shiftyeyes_anim: But mainly I can never remember what option works so I have to try each until I find out. :laugh:

Try it out in here by c+ping one of the animated notices someone else has posted on this page?

Well let's try then!

Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif

How many tries did it take you guys to get this avatar?
I never pass from the green dice :P

(Let's see if it works)

Edit: It did! Thank you jelly! *hug*

1 hour ago, Yuiina said:

Well let's try then!

Something Has Happened!
luckyblumaroo.gif

How many tries did it take you guys to get this avatar?
I never pass from the green dice :P

(Let's see if it works)

Edit: It did! Thank you jelly! *hug*

Excellent! :D

It took me quite a while to get that particular avatar, so don't give up!

I strongly suspect that you're a lot more likely to get the jackpot when there's hardly any NP to win . . . now that might be me being needlessly cynical, might, but speaking from personal experience it's totally the case!

So if you take a look at Dice-a-Roo and the current jackpot's 100 NP or something equally measly, might be a good time to try your luck!

Whoohoo! Only one more NQ2 avatar to go! I'm excited to be close to finishing this game. It seemed impossible to begin with!

Edit: I now have all 3 of the NQ2 avatars! Hurray! Now to push myself to finish. I've come this far, might as well get a trophy, right? :p

Something Has Happened!
devilpuss.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!
bunninator.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I have 285 out of my goal of 300. :) Latest I got was the buzzin avatar for painting my buzz snow at the rainbow fountain. I got a grey faerie quest randomly and she awarded me access. I never dreamed I'd be this close to 300!

I dislike refreshing over and over again. But I've found counting how many times I refresh helps a tiny bit. Got the haiku generator one after 88 refreshes today (only started counting today, Mr. refuses to eat the cheese is at 300)

16 hours ago, acmerasta said:

FINALLY!!!!!! After YEARS! :dance::D

2v9teop.jpg

Used my Rainbow Faerie visit from the Grey Faerie for this: 

Something Has Happened!
foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats for both!
The Brightvale one is a big headache for me, I'm hunting it for years now as well xD

Edit:
I just got the evil coconut avatar! But I didn't get the Something Has Happened! xD
coco.png.00725309e0c651087df034b0615e7c18.png
But I got it :D Along with the 10k !