Ian

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yaaaay! Finally I got it! It took me a long time because I forgot to buy daily :whistle:

I turned by beautiful Uni (who is named after a real life famous horse) into a Mutant Bori....  :sick02:

Worth it. ;)

Something Has Happened! mutantjubjub.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mutant JubJub' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

just got this one! and for anyone else who doesn't have it, its for today only until next month on the 5th so make sure you pick it up before the day ends :D

also just got this one!

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! donna_wasm.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Revenge is Sweet' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and this one as well! first try of the day :)

Something Has Happened! techobuzz.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - The Buzzer Game' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm really on a roll today with the game avatars! and now i never need to see this game again, thank goodness. 

Edited by Luxina

ahhhhmeepit.gif Many frustrating hours later..... Wooooo, now I'm done with this hair pulling game. GG

Got another one!!

Something Has Happened! carnival_terror.gif You are now eligible to use 'Carnival of Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Meant to post last night but was running late to work heh..

Double thanks to Luxina because I would've missed out as well if it wasn't for you!

jubzambra.gif

And also managed this one after hours of clicking away:

nq1erick.gif

Funny thing is I swore I would stop playing after the avatar, but somehow I got addicted.

Something Has Happened! chokato.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally got this after my second lend. I was so terrified something would happen to the card or the lender would think I was scamming I sent the first one back without getting the av. 

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally... no more fudge cheese  :sick01:

edit:

Thanks to a kind lender, also got these two today:

Something Has Happened! mummifiedruki.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Ruki - Mummified' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! white_snowbunnies.gif You are now eligible to use 'Whee!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edited by mariaelise

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I finally got this one back after two years of sporadic trying. I was so mad when I forgot to change pets and lost it the first time. 

Wow! King Hagan is very impressed.

wiseking_brilliant.gif

King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (809 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.

King Hagan hands you:
bvb_advancedlearning.gif
Advanced Learning

He also gives you 346 Neopoints!

Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I always forget to post in here but today I got this one FINALLY!!!!!! and was so excited I had to share.

I got these two last night

fyora.gif    htrich.gif

And just now,

Something Has Happened! gormball_gargarox.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gormball - Gargarox' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! acezafara.gif You are now eligible to use 'Ace Zafara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My first one

Something Has Happened! seekers_slb7gh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Seekers' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

seekers_slb7gh.gifblackPteri.gifnumbersix.gifkasukilu.gif

Got these one's today! :D

Hope to get a few more! 

kacheekswim.gif

I feel guilty adopting and pounding pets just for the avatars. I feel like my account should get frozen and I get super paranoid. =O

kauvara.gif

And yet less than 30 minutes later, I did it again! Should've just used the potion on the first pet, but I wasn't thinking. Gotta wait til tomorrow to pound, though.

luckyblumaroo.gif

And this one on my third try! Lucky me!

cheeseroller.gif

Another avatar tonight yay! Now I'm really on a "roll." Heh. Get it? Because it's cheeseroll...oh never mind.