Ian

today I got the wheel of excitement avatar it seems, I could've sworn I had it before, guess I didn't....

Congratulations! It seems I always think i have an avatar, but then I discover I don't.

What are you going to do with all those neopoints? :)

Congratulations! It seems I always think i have an avatar, but then I discover I don't.

What are you going to do with all those neopoints? :)

Thank you Eme. I hope you can get it soon!

I spent 15k of it buying new stocks ;)

Ive been trying to get that one for AGES! congrats there hun!

Thank you iceckle_party_cat, I hope you will get it soon as well ;)

My count is currenlty at 193 or so, I think.

Right now, I'm just putting all of the NP I make from my habi into stocks, and not touching any of the avatars where I buy an item that disappears.

That way, I'll have enough collat for the high ticket items that I want, and after I get lent, then I can spend it all on avatar items. I've got a long way to go!

My count is currenlty at 193 or so, I think.

Right now, I'm just putting all of the NP I make from my habi into stocks, and not touching any of the avatars where I buy an item that disappears.

That way, I'll have enough collat for the high ticket items that I want, and after I get lent, then I can spend it all on avatar items. I've got a long way to go!

You'll get there! :) The stock one will come sooner than you think, and then you have a great investment in there. :)

My newest!

draikegg.gif

Thanks ALP. ^__^

You'll get there! :) The stock one will come sooner than you think, and then you have a great investment in there. :)

My newest!

draikegg.gif

Thanks ALP. ^__^

Stop pulling ahead!! haha, no JK, gratz!

I don't seem to be getting any avatars lately ... when I hit 4 months I should get a nice slew though.

Edit - LOL 10 seconds later I get a neomail letting me know I came 2nd in Lenny Conundrum

Woo! lenny_plushie.gif

Anyone else notice JFGagnon was frozen? I suspect from game flash cheating or w/e, he did get a lot of trophies/game avatars in a short space of time ...

I don't seem to be getting any avatars lately ... when I hit 4 months I should get a nice slew though.

Edit - LOL 10 seconds later I get a neomail letting me know I came 2nd in Lenny Conundrum

Woo! lenny_plushie.gif

Anyone else notice JFGagnon was frozen? I suspect from game flash cheating or w/e, he did get a lot of trophies/game avatars in a short space of time ...

Ahhh, curse you! I love that avvie, lol. Congrats!

And yeah, I expect you'll pull ahead of me quickly once you are able to start joining in on the pet lending. :)

Awww, that's too bad. :(

Woo! lenny_plushie.gif

Congratulations! I got it right too, but I didn't win a trophy or anything. Do you really have to be one of the first 250 to answer?

Thank you Eme. I hope you can get it soon!

I spent 15k of it buying new stocks ;)

Nice! I currently have no stocks. I should really buy some.

Now, I am going to talk about the avatars that are currently driving me crazy.

#1: Count von Roo's Deadly Dice: I have stayed up until two in the morning the past couple nights to visit that accursed blumaroo. My pet has only lost levels. I am at my wits end. I get up at six in the morning normally to go to the gym, run errands, etc. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

#2: Whack-A-Kass: I'm awful. I only have the stick. My high score with the stick is 442. I am so close I can taste it, but I feel like the bat is a million miles away.

#3: Techo-Cheesy: I have played that game three times per day every day for almost a month. I hate that it's random, and I seem to have the worst luck.

#4: Lenny-Finneus: I can't get past the water lab part in Altador plot. It's so difficult. I need a virtual hug.

#5: Chia-Florg: My record is 232. I am so close I can taste it. However, I still don't have the avatar.

#6: A Meepit! Run!: I got 2,915 or so yesterday. I'm beginning to think Zen mode is the way to go.

What avatars are you guys struggling with? Virtual hugs all around.

Eme, I'm assuming you're using the dung cheese or the double choc fudge? It took me a while too, but you'll get there eventually! There is a refresh thing you can do with the water part of the plot, have you seen how to do it?

Currently Wheel of Extortion is the only one driving me mad, lost 1.3m so far. Also I'd like a FFQ from one of my TEN fortune cookies, I've already used 5 up ><

Eme, I'm assuming you're using the dung cheese or the double choc fudge? It took me a while too, but you'll get there eventually! There is a refresh thing you can do with the water part of the plot, have you seen how to do it?

Currently Wheel of Extortion is the only one driving me mad, lost 1.3m so far. Also I'd like a FFQ from one of my TEN fortune cookies, I've already used 5 up ><

No. I'm using Quadruple Chocolate Cheese and only diving to the left. Hey! The method got me a trophy, but it is slightly costly. I've seen it, but I think I'm going to need to flood Altador first. Man. Even though I've banked almost 12mil I don't think I'd ever spin the Wheel of Extortion. It seems everyone loses money.

I was lucky to get not one but two FFQs. Unfortunately, I didn't start avatar collecting until much, much later. I really wish I painted a buzz.

How'd Kad feeding going?

Congratulations! I got it right too, but I didn't win a trophy or anything. Do you really have to be one of the first 250 to answer?

Nice! I currently have no stocks. I should really buy some.

Now, I am going to talk about the avatars that are currently driving me crazy.

#1: Count von Roo's Deadly Dice: I have stayed up until two in the morning the past couple nights to visit that accursed blumaroo. My pet has only lost levels. I am at my wits end. I get up at six in the morning normally to go to the gym, run errands, etc. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

#2: Whack-A-Kass: I'm awful. I only have the stick. My high score with the stick is 442. I am so close I can taste it, but I feel like the bat is a million miles away.

#3: Techo-Cheesy: I have played that game three times per day every day for almost a month. I hate that it's random, and I seem to have the worst luck.

#4: Lenny-Finneus: I can't get past the water lab part in Altador plot. It's so difficult. I need a virtual hug.

#5: Chia-Florg: My record is 232. I am so close I can taste it. However, I still don't have the avatar.

#6: A Meepit! Run!: I got 2,915 or so yesterday. I'm beginning to think Zen mode is the way to go.

What avatars are you guys struggling with? Virtual hugs all around.

-hugs- I feel you! A lot of those are ones I'm having trouble with too!

Techo-Cheesy is a pain, that's for sure. I followed TDN's suggestion- Use the Fudge Cheese, and always dive to the right (I think it's the right, it's one of the diving ones at least). I got it within a couple days of starting to do that. EDIT: lol, you're doing that already. Hope you get it soon!

And wow, I admire your dedication to Deadly Dice. I stayed up late enough once by accident and got it the first time.

No. I'm using Quadruple Chocolate Cheese and only diving to the left. Hey! The method got me a trophy, but it is slightly costly. I've seen it, but I think I'm going to need to flood Altador first. Man. Even though I've banked almost 12mil I don't think I'd ever spin the Wheel of Extortion. It seems everyone loses money.

I was lucky to get not one but two FFQs. Unfortunately, I didn't start avatar collecting until much, much later. I really wish I painted a buzz.

How'd Kad feeding going?

I guess WoE depends on how much you want to up your avatar count, certainly isn't fun spinning it! You're so lucky getting TWO FFQ's!!

Not done Kad feeding in a while but when I try I usually get 3 a day now.

-hugs- I feel you! A lot of those are ones I'm having trouble with too!

Techo-Cheesy is a pain, that's for sure. I followed TDN's suggestion- Use the Fudge Cheese, and always dive to the right (I think it's the right, it's one of the diving ones at least). I got it within a couple days of starting to do that. EDIT: lol, you're doing that already. Hope you get it soon!

And wow, I admire your dedication to Deadly Dice. I stayed up late enough once by accident and got it the first time.

It's left I believe. I usually get to keep all my cheeses. I've become a cheese hoarder actually.

I am so jealous. At work the past couple days I have been so tired.

I seriously need more virtual hugs and a nap.

EDIT:

I guess WoE depends on how much you want to up your avatar count, certainly isn't fun spinning it! You're so lucky getting TWO FFQ's!!

Not done Kad feeding in a while but when I try I usually get 3 a day now.

Yeah. I used it to paint my Kacheek Plushie and my Shoyru Disco (currently on side).

Well, I've been playing Neopets for (almost) 10 years. Haha. My username was obviously made when I was eight.

Good luck with the Kad feeding :)

It's left I believe. I usually get to keep all my cheeses. I've become a cheese hoarder actually.

EDIT:

Yeah. I used it to paint my Kacheek Plushie and my Shoyru Disco (currently on side).

Well, I've been playing Neopets for (almost) 10 years. Haha. My username was obviously made when I was eight.

On the topic of usernames, I think we should be allowed to change them perhaps having to use NC to limit overuse, and maybe once a year.

Thanks!

On the topic of usernames, I think we should be allowed to change them perhaps having to use NC to limit overuse, and maybe once a year.

Thanks!

Agreed! I don't want to be stuck with "poodleangel101" honestly. It's been (almost a) decade, TNT! Can't I just change mine to something more mature?

On another note, I tried to dig up The Buried Treasure, and I got nothing.

EDIT:

manatee11.jpg

Have a hug from the Calming Manatee. <3

Thanks!

Apparently, TNT has talked about this. Our usernames are tied to all of our information, so changing usernames isn't really doable. Sites that can change usernames, like FaceBook and Gaia have user information tied to a user number, so the name doesn't matter. In order for Neopets to change that, they would have to have the site shut down for quite a while.

manatee11.jpg

Have a hug from the Calming Manatee. <3

Apparently, TNT has talked about this. Our usernames are tied to all of our information, so changing usernames isn't really doable. Sites that can change usernames, like FaceBook and Gaia have user information tied to a user number, so the name doesn't matter. In order for Neopets to change that, they would have to have the site shut down for quite a while.

Yay! -hugs calming manatee-

Curses. That's a shame.

Ah. It's okay, I guess.

What avatars are you hunting for?

Yay! -hugs calming manatee-

Curses. That's a shame.

Ah. It's okay, I guess.

What avatars are you hunting for?

:D

I know, right? I'm not unhappy with my username, but I am getting bored of it. I have had it for 7 years now.

Though, at least I am no longer eeyore_fan1 or anything, ahaha.

Mostly randoms and game avatars. :( More than half the avatars I have left to collect are game avatars, and I'm so terrible at them.

Actively, I'm working on Meerca Chase, Carnival of Terror, Destruct-O-Match.

Today I got the Werelupe avatar, the snowbunny, and the mootix, all thanks to the ALP =) But I still have a ways to go. Mostly with random/game/pet based avatars. Right now the Wheel of Excitement is driving me absolutely crazy.

Today I got the Werelupe avatar, the snowbunny, and the mootix, all thanks to the ALP =) But I still have a ways to go. Mostly with random/game/pet based avatars. Right now the Wheel of Excitement is driving me absolutely crazy.

The ALP is a godsend! :)

Urgh, the wheels are a monstrosity.