Ian

The Fountain Faerie glides up to you. "Hullo. I don't suppose you'd find me Poogle Punk Collar? It's ever so important.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Buzzin'' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been trying to get the snowy avy for ever!!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

but still no avy :(

Patience... Patience is what I need... and luck :(

I've been trying to get the snowy avy for ever!!

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

but still no avy :(

Patience... Patience is what I need... and luck :(

I've been going to the Snowager for what seems like forever and still no avatar. I hope you have better luck than I :)

Something Has Happened! mastervex.gif You are now eligible to use 'Master Vex' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tournament 9, Level 7, Match 6 ... still another 2 tournaments until the gold trophy though

Lucky! I'm still working away on that one. Seems like it takes FOREVER.

Just got this one though! I'm SOOOOOO HAPPY.

evilcoconut.gif

Dice a Roo and Fishing?

Kad avatar is awesome! Can't wait to get mine.

Well, I play dice-a-roo and do fishing every single day so not much I can work on there xD

dariganpteri.gif

Got this one yesterday, finally! #279!

Oh my...

How long did it take you to finish?

I've been working on mine on and off for years, haha!

It took me about 2 weeks of working hard, although I still haven't won the final battle. I had to take a break for the Altador Cup. Of course, I started my game before I started avatar collecting, so I didn't get the early avatar. As soon as I get my prizes, I have to decide if I'm willing to go on to Evil!

Okay, so I did it (#206): Something Has Happened! weakling.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It took me about 2 weeks of working hard, although I still haven't won the final battle. I had to take a break for the Altador Cup. Of course, I started my game before I started avatar collecting, so I didn't get the early avatar. As soon as I get my prizes, I have to decide if I'm willing to go on to Evil!

Okay, so I did it (#206): Something Has Happened! weakling.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Weakling' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'm definitely jealous of you!

magax.gif

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Magax:Destroyer' as an avatar on the

NeoBoards!

My third Flash Game Avatar. This is a relatively easy one. :laughingsmiley:

Some of these just seem so impossible!

(AKA Volcano Run!!!)

Something Has Happened! nimmospond.gif You are now eligible to use 'Nimmos Pond' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, finally! Hopefully I don't have to play that game ever again.

Lucky! :D

Haha, watch, it's going to be in the Daily Dare every year from here on out now. :P

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! I'm done doing her quests now, lol. I was going to be sad if I didn't get it today. I was getting away with spending 3k max on each of the items she wanted, but today she wanted something I had to spend 18,400 NP on, which I wasn't too happy about. But at least I got the avatar!

I currently have 150 avatars, most are clickables, none are game avatars ( :sad02:, sad smiley indeed) and I am working on getting all the petpet avatars. I'm also zapping in hopes of getting avatar colors, haha, so far, I've only gotten stat changes though :b

Hoorah!

You've made Zebopy a very happy Kadoatie.

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 9 Kadoaties in all!)

9/75. Silver trophy soon :-D

Wonder if I'll get the avatar this year, it's taking ages.

I currently have 150 avatars, most are clickables, none are game avatars ( :sad02:, sad smiley indeed) and I am working on getting all the petpet avatars. I'm also zapping in hopes of getting avatar colors, haha, so far, I've only gotten stat changes though :b

Haha, getting avatar colours from the Lab is hard! I have only ever gotten Grey from it. :P I would stay active around here for a while and join in with our ALP- they lend out all the Pet and Petpet avatar pets. :)

The game avvies definitely take a lot of work. :(

Something Has Happened! sutekstomb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YAY! I totally forgot about this avatar this morning. I managed to beat my low high score yesterday, but beat it again today with exactly 2500! :'D

Hah, the little pyramid is so cute :3

I hate trying to get the game avatars most of all... :sad01_anim:

Agreed. Some are easy like Petpetsitter, Petpet Rescue, and Ultimate Bullseye II. Unfortunately, there are some that are just plain impossible like Volcano Run II and Raider of Maraqua.

jhudorascloud.gif

Awww yeah. 8)

I'm half thinking of going forward with Jhudora... I don't think I have had any quests of hers that have been over 2k. Todays was less than 600np. :O