Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'huggy.gif' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I think I'm going to go for this one next, after my Quadrapus one.

My most recent is this one:

acp.gif

hahaha dont judge me! i just finished the plot last night xD

I guess my *proudest* one would be this one (and its my current)

bullseye.gif

I also love the imposter apple avvie. I got it two months ago, I think.

Just got the Mootix, pink and huggy avatar :D My most wanted is ZDAP and I already have meowclops :D If you are lending zdap nm me :O

Username: xdefrosted

Something Has Happened! valiant.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battle Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES!!! 550 wins it took!!

#199, now to get ZDAP as my 200th

Congrats :O That one's a real beauty !

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please do not double post. Edit your posts instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Just got the Mootix, pink and huggy avatar :D My most wanted is ZDAP and I already have meowclops :D If you are lending zdap nm me :O

Username: xdefrosted

Congrats :O That one's a real beauty !

Ooooh, I got a Pink + Huggy + Mootix lend yesterday, probably the same person lending!

Thanks, don't think I'll ever use this one though, too attached to Forgotton Shore atm :-D

Made my #200 Dice Escape insted, seen as noone was willing to lend ZDAP :-P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

nimmospond.gif Got the Nimmos Pond avatar today. Number 171 for me!!! Not bad after only one month :rambo:

I'm working on the Feed Florg one now. I just can't seem to get 250+ :sad01_anim:

Gahh!! How did you do that?! I always die around 3000 and I recently snapped the right arrow key off my laptop so I cant play it anymore ¬_¬ lol.

Gahh!! How did you do that?! I always die around 3000 and I recently snapped the right arrow key off my laptop so I cant play it anymore ¬_¬ lol.

Lol actually I managed to do it with a right arrow on my keyboard :P but seriously, just a bit of luck, don't move, only use your bomb if a lily is coming at you too fast and make sure you grab the 3-way power up (I usually upgrade it till it's level 4 and then I stop)

Gratz!! Someone leant that to me when I had about 150 avatars, with no collat, was very grateful!

Lucky! haha. :) I never get lent anything without collat. sadface

Lol actually I managed to do it with a right arrow on my keyboard :P but seriously, just a bit of luck, don't move, only use your bomb if a lily is coming at you too fast and make sure you grab the 3-way power up (I usually upgrade it till it's level 4 and then I stop)

.... upgrading? O.o What is this and how do you do it? D:

Lucky! haha. :) I never get lent anything without collat. sadface

Really? That's sad :-( I have been leant Icy, Chokato, FQD and all the basis for more or less free! No luck on ZDAP though, so if anyone knows of anyone please send them my way, very trustworthy!!

Really? That's sad :-( I have been leant Icy, Chokato, FQD and all the basis for more or less free! No luck on ZDAP though, so if anyone knows of anyone please send them my way, very trustworthy!!

Nope. :( I'm not active on the boards, so people just won't lend me without collat. I have just under 5 million though, so I have enough collat for most avvies. :)

Wooo, just got luckyblumaroo.gif! Smallest jackpot ever though. -.-

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 463 NEOPOINTS!!!

BOOM.

Read my brand new signature. *pokes* Of course, I'm going to change that signature within a few days, I'm sure.

When it landed on that, I thought I'd gotten the stamp for a minute. I was less than enthused. Then I thought, "Wait! No! That's the..." And then I clicked the "Collect your prize".

.... upgrading? O.o What is this and how do you do it? D:

On top of the screen, next to your bullet type, you have a number. That's the level lol. With the 3-way shot, the higher the level, the wider the spread. Just keep on collecting the yellow power up until you have your desired spread :)

Arrrgggg... so close to get my Feed Florg avvie. I died at 240 :(

Well, it might not be a Feed Florg avvie, but its still pretty nice: betterthanyou.gif :D

Edited by JFGagnon

Nope. :( I'm not active on the boards, so people just won't lend me without collat. I have just under 5 million though, so I have enough collat for most avvies. :)

Wooo, just got luckyblumaroo.gif! Smallest jackpot ever though. -.-

WOOHOO! YOU WIN THE JACKPOT OF 463 NEOPOINTS!!!

5m! Nice.

Gratz on Dice a Roo, I tried for that earlier today and no luck

BOOM.

Read my brand new signature. *pokes* Of course, I'm going to change that signature within a few days, I'm sure.

When it landed on that, I thought I'd gotten the stamp for a minute. I was less than enthused. Then I thought, "Wait! No! That's the..." And then I clicked the "Collect your prize".

YAY! I'm so happy for you. ^_^

I've only spun that wheel three times -- one stamp, and twice with 100,001 - I'm too much of a chicken to try again. XD

5m! Nice.

Gratz on Dice a Roo, I tried for that earlier today and no luck

Heh, it's taken me long enough to get there, that's for sure, haha.

I decided I wouldn't stop playing until I got it. Took about an hour and a half. :P Never playing it again!