Ian

I won this pretty new avatar today:

plushieTycoon.gif

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 151st in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 4000 NP's.

:laughingsmiley: Avatar 299! So close to 300!

Congrats Duma! :D You'll hit 300 in no time now!

*sigh* I missed out on my PT avatar though- I ended up with about 47kCOH at the end due to my workers being lazy. :P

Just got lent #193 by a lovely person on the boards ♥

queenfyora.gif

Edit:

Another lend today :)

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And apparently I finally got this one when the wheel gave me an error this morning and then wouldn't let me spin again! Definitely not complaining!

brightvale.gif

Something Has Happened! darklurker.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dark Lurker' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Edited by deanxcas

Something Has Happened! jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So glad I remembered to do this today. I forgot the "I heart sloth" last month, so that was two I missed!

Also, does anyone know what this is?

evilcoconut.gifChoose a new av:
Goggles [doesn't count in collection]
Preview New Av:
ncmall.gif

Something Has Happened! jhudoraohyeah.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Jhudora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

So glad I remembered to do this today. I forgot the "I heart sloth" last month, so that was two I missed!

Also, does anyone know what this is?

evilcoconut.gifChoose a new av:

Goggles [doesn't count in collection]

Preview New Av:

ncmall.gif

The Goggles avatar comes from the NC Mall. Since the Mall isn't available in every country, they made it not count towards the HST.

The Goggles avatar comes from the NC Mall. Since the Mall isn't available in every country, they made it not count towards the HST.

Ooohhh okay, so I must have gotten it when I purchased those faerie quest cookies? I couldn't help myself haha.

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks ALP :)

And found a super kind lender with no collateral ^^

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay! A good day for me :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! sdb.gif You are now eligible to use 'SDB Pack Rat' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! wickedlenny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lenny - Wicked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! hungryskeith.gif You are now eligible to use 'Feed Me' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened! spottedtuskaninny.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tuskaninny - Spotted' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Yes! Finally. This game took me way too long.
Something Has Happened! gadsgadsgame.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gadgadsgame' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Edited by deanxcas

An other random one :D

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Recently, a lot of the chance ones - Tyranu Evavu, Monotony, Mortog Smooch, Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, Snargan, Bilge Dice (perfect 24, not the 10-streak, my longest is 5 and Bilge Dice is just ultra frustrating). Now I'm waiting on randoms and petpets, and working on some of the other chance ones. I'm trying to start on the BD and obelisk avvies next - but I'd like to train novanova_ a bit more before I do so.

Recently, a lot of the chance ones - Tyranu Evavu, Monotony, Mortog Smooch, Dice-A-Roo, Gormball, Snargan, Bilge Dice (perfect 24, not the 10-streak, my longest is 5 and Bilge Dice is just ultra frustrating). Now I'm waiting on randoms and petpets, and working on some of the other chance ones. I'm trying to start on the BD and obelisk avvies next - but I'd like to train novanova_ a bit more before I do so.

I'd recommend jumping right into getting the Obelisk avvies. The lowest tier battlers are incredibly easy to beat, and you only need 10 battles to qualify for the avatar if your team wins. Especially since you don't know if your team is going to win during any given round, I'd say it's definitely a good idea to start now.

I think I've only missed one round of battling, and I still am missing one of the avatars (Brutes).