Ian

Oooh, I DID not know that! :( I'm glad you mentioned that, I'll definitely go that route then! Thanks so much Rebecca!

You're totally welcome! Kind of a pain, isn't it? :(

Yes, so sad! :( I wish it were a bit more simple - and it kind of bothers me that they disappear!

I know. :( I feel bad for the people that did what you were going to do- and then found that their investment was just gone. :/

Something Has Happened! meepvsfeep.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meepit Vs Feepit' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Such an easy one :P ZXZX all 25 rounds, collect avatar, maybe trophy

:O

I am going to have to give that a try tomorrow!

:O

I am going to have to give that a try tomorrow!

It's really easy, the trick is to purposely lose 2 rounds each set so you can maximize score (you get points for landing hits and combos, not if you win or lose)

It's really easy, the trick is to purposely lose 2 rounds each set so you can maximize score (you get points for landing hits and combos, not if you win or lose)

Awesome! :D Thanks for the tips. :3

EDIT: Ugh, I'm getting so close! My score was 2987! LOL. One more try, and I should be good! I think I accidentally won after losing just one round, so there's my problem.

Im SO proud of this avatar lol

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

That avatar deserves SERIOUS high fives! I got that one not too long ago (and just finished NQI last night. >.>) so I feel for you!

I need NeoQuest guides! o_O I'm working on it now, and I've played a lot of RPG/MUD in my life - so I quite like the base for it, I used to play Runescape on the regular and before that ... all word based MUDs! But I think in this case a good guide would be very helpful if you all have any recommendations. Congrats on nabbing that!

And Jon - I'm so jelly at how good you are at these game avvies, congratulations! I'm going to try your method to see if I can nab that one myself, fingers crossed!

I need NeoQuest guides! o_O I'm working on it now, and I've played a lot of RPG/MUD in my life - so I quite like the base for it, I used to play Runescape on the regular and before that ... all word based MUDs! But I think in this case a good guide would be very helpful if you all have any recommendations. Congrats on nabbing that!

And Jon - I'm so jelly at how good you are at these game avvies, congratulations! I'm going to try your method to see if I can nab that one myself, fingers crossed!

This is the guide I used: http://www.idnq-guide.com/

All the maps you'll need are there, plus there are four different walk throughs for the entire game-- I liked hystvxk's the best (except for the last one, that was nearly useless, lol), but I would recommend reading all of theirs for the first level, and see what works best for you. :)

I'm SO CLOSE to the Meepit vs Feepit avatar. For some reason in each game I accidentally beat the Meepit 3 times after only loosing once SOMEWHERE. I'm always just a hundred or so points short. >.> Urgh. Starting again now- hopefully for the last time!

You're a DOLL thank you Rebecca! *smooch* I appreciate your recommendation! I'll have a look at it. Fingers crossed for your avvie!

:D Aww, thanks! Hopefully it works as well for you as it did for me! It was still awful and painful to get through the game, but at least I didn't get lost in any mazes, lol. :D

I got it! :D Hooray! Never playing that game AGAIN. XD

meepvsfeep.gif

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Merouladen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Had to buy a Snowglobe Staff to help beat the darn Meercas, but whatever :D

last and best concert avatar unlocked:

Something Has Happened! pet_rock.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Love My Rock' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and first restocking avatar :D

Something Has Happened! unifaboo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Uni Faboo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

sdb.gif

You are now eligible to use SDB Pack Rat as an avatar on the

I decided to go for pro today and collected over 700 items today o.O