Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Tyrannian Dung Cheese, Dive Left every move :).

I've been playing for about a month, didn't expect to see the wee SHH so soon! Won 52 times (there are 52 of the cheeses in my SDB). Yay :).

Yesterday I got the Poogle Racing Avatar, Lenny avatar (when you feed it spooky food), and the Double or Nothing avatar.

I have been trying to get the Chocolate avvie for weeks now. No luck so far. I'm also working The Wheel of Excitement, Brightvale, and Techo-Cheesy.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Tonu - Charge!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'edit' button (located under every post) instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use "Tuskianny-Spotted" as an avatar on the Neoboards!

ff_yoinked.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

grundo_snowthrow.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Snowthrow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I guess this will keep me going for a loong while..

ff_yoinked.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

I'm extremely jealous. I've been trying to get this one for years, but this game utterly hates me. If you have any suggestions, please PM me or neomail me. Congrats, though!

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use "Rorru" as an avatar on the Neoboards!

#205 - Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#206 - Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#207 - Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ATTENTION TO THOSE SEEKING THE NEOMAIL ADDICT AVATAR

I've been meaning to post this here for quite some time and I just keep forgetting.

I started a list a while back for people who are interested in neomailing their fellow TDN members, with the goal being that eventually everyone will receive the Neomail Addict avatar. It's going really well so far, myself and at least four other people have received the avatar, and everyone has made a lot of new neo-friends. It's not the fastest way to get the avatar, but it's a safe, sure fire way, and in the mean time you can have some fun getting to know another neo addict and avatar collector.

I'm sure most of you die hard avatar fans have already signed up, but I just want to make sure as many people as possible get to participate.

The more people signed up, the more mail is getting exchanged, and the faster everyone gets a shiny new avatar to come here and brag about.

So, if your interested come sign up and I'll add you to the list ASAP. Please be sure to read the rules before you start mailing people, but don't feel like you have to wait for someone to message you. Dive right in, sending to as many people as you like because everyone is friendly and eager. Good Luck and thanks for joining!