Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Can anyone explain what the following means and is there anyway round it? ......

www.neopets.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. An action has triggered the service and blocked your request.

Please try again in a few minutes. If the issue persist, please contact the site owner for further assistance.

REFERENCE ID IP ADDRESS DATE AND TIME
f3de49646acfc9a0d7c85b6a08f09886 86.17.31.192 09/05/2020 08:05 PM UTC

12 hours ago, MysteryAF said:

Is anyone else not able to log in? That's how it is for me on Firefox. Chrome and Edge give me errors when I go to Neopets.

EDIT: Never mind, It works on Firefox now.

EDIT 2: Firefox is having the same error as Chrome now. StackPath "Access Denied" screen. I can't get on Neopets.

EDIT 3: I downloaded Opera and it works. I'm gonna run out of browsers to use pretty soon.

EDIT 4: Aaaaaand there goes Opera. It doesn't work on mobile either. I can still play on the laptop, but who knows for how long.

1 hour ago, mumzee1950 said:

Can anyone explain what the following means and is there anyway round it? ......

www.neopets.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. An action has triggered the service and blocked your request.

Please try again in a few minutes. If the issue persist, please contact the site owner for further assistance.

REFERENCE ID IP ADDRESS DATE AND TIME
f3de49646acfc9a0d7c85b6a08f09886 86.17.31.192 09/05/2020 08:05 PM UTC

You should be able to fix this issue by clearing your browser's cookies and then restarting it. People aren't really sure what is causing it but it's most likely happening due to something on their (Neopets') end.

• 2 weeks later...

As of around 10:11 AM NST, this error decided to show up:

Error 543
The origin web server is not available

There have been 502 Bad Gateway and 504 Gateway Timed Out errors minutes prior the Error 543.

I was in the midst of donating stuff for CC when this happened. CC this year has been nothing but a shipwreck.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Is Neopets down for anyone else? One second I was entering a contest and now the whole website tells me Error 543, the website is currently unavailable. Does anyone else think it might have to do with the glitching in Charity Corner? 

A side note, anyone else want to see Scrap appear with the Captain in Charity Corner. He was always one of my favorites from the comics. 

Mine is down too. On a side note just before it went down I won a sandtravaganza scratchcard in the kiosk! That made my day. Especially since I haven't won anything extravagant in a LONG time! 

Playing games won't help. I wanted to get my FC Bets in! 😡 If I can't get donation points in today-you really couldn't let me put FC in? 🥺 Can't win at anything today! 🚮

@Tedhaun "CC this year has been nothing but a shipwreck."  EXACTLY!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to give my fellow TDNers a heads up from the Neopets Support page regarding upcoming maintenance:

Planned maintenance: Our games will be temporarily be unavailable on June 21st, 2021 at approximately 10:00 PM (PST) for a few hours. We hope to get them backup as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause.

• 2 months later...
  • kacheekkawaii changed the title to neopets is temporarily offline :<
1 hour ago, kacheekkawaii said:

is it like that for anyone else? please tell me :<

i hope evelyn's okay....

It's scheduled maintenance, should be up again in an hour and a half or so, or so it says on Jellyneo. 🙂

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

It's scheduled maintenance, should be up again in an hour and a half or so, or so it says on Jellyneo. 🙂

oh... okay, thankyou :3  i'll be eagerly waiting 🥺

23 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

It's been extended to 11AM NST. Hopefully at that time it won't be extended further. 

oh, thankyou :3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

There is already a mega thread for THREAD.
Per the reason above, this post has been moved to "Official Neopets Down/Having Issues Board".

• 3 months later...

image.png.63b8d15af6c5c91dff8924655a3327e1.png

You have GOT to be kidding? Your website went down during ADVENT CALENDAR?

And every game I click on tells me that my computer will not run it with the message: "file name of game" was blocked bc this type of file can harm your device". Like icing on this cake of frustration!

OK It's back up! Time to get those PRIZES at Advent Calendar!:huh::happydance:

Edited by midnight_spell360
Checked & it's on now!

• 7 months later...