Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else having "issues" with Neopets today, August 19th? How are we supposed to complete Daily Dare if we can't have access to their site? I can't believe we are still struggling with this!!!?:grrr:

9 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Is anyone else having "issues" with Neopets today, August 19th? How are we supposed to complete Daily Dare if we can't have access to their site? I can't believe we are still struggling with this!!!?:grrr:

Yes. Neo seems to have been down for the past 15-20 minutes. It seems to be up, now, but is very slow (laggy) bringing up pages.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been on the site all day and refreshed a page and suddenly got blocked from the site:

StackPath

Sorry, you have been blocked.

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You performed an action that triggered the service and blocked your request.

3 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

I have been on the site all day and refreshed a page and suddenly got blocked from the site:

StackPath

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You performed an action that triggered the service and blocked your request.

Looks like something is going on. I can access the site for the most part, but get this when I click on an item in my inventory. Also, the news page is completely blank.

ohcomeon.PNG

20 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

StackPath

I did my dailies, went out for a walk, when I came back I wanted to check the news and I got the same message. It's not just you. Neo is just down atm, don't worry.

I can access the site, but clicking on items in my inventory opens up a blank box. I can still use Quick Stock, but I don't know what's going on.

EDIT: I think it's fixed now.

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, lucy_1666 said:

neopets for me had randomly started lagging for a bit over an hour, nothing will load hope the problem gets fixed

The Beta version of the site is deploying to all users today. Expect some slowness or maybe even downtime 🙂

I've gotten it to load once, but I was logged out and it hasn't loaded again. Making the Beta live at the beginning of the AC was maybe not the best move. Hopefully everything starts running smoothly again soon!

i was having trouble getting the site to load but it seems like this might be isolated to the front page for now. if anyone else is struggling to get the site to load try other pages.

seems like the mobile layout only displays on certain pages at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hpaddict_1986 said:

I have recently rejoined neopets after quite a while and none of my games are loading. The adverts are, even though I have downloaded the latest flash player 😞

By any chance, do you have any apps or browser extensions that are blocking cookies from cdn.playwire.com? If any browser extensions (I.E.: Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin et al) are blocking cookies from cdn.playwire.com, you should allow/greenlight them and you should be able to play flash games on Neopets again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2020 at 1:55 PM, hpaddict_1986 said:

I have been  able to play the games lately, as I have clicked to allow flash on chrome, but now until a few minutes ago I could play the games fine and now its gone down and my pets not loading or my games.

You will have to allow flash every single time you visit Neopets in order for it to work.

I keep getting an error message when trying to get on Neopets. IS anyone else having trouble? I was just on it and then I got the error when I refreshed a page I was on.

Error Message:

Error 543
The origin web server is not available
Edited by Lit

• 2 weeks later...

I am able to get on neopets at the moment, but I am having trouble playing the games for the last 3 days now. I don't want to have to give up on neopets, but I can't really enjoy it unless I can play the games.

I am using Chrome, and I have enabled the flash player to work but the games aren't loading and if and when they do load, they are slow so you can't play them properly. Plus I have allowed the flash player every time I have gone on to the neopets site.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix this issue please and thanks. 

10 hours ago, hpaddict_1986 said:

I am able to get on neopets at the moment, but I am having trouble playing the games for the last 3 days now. I don't want to have to give up on neopets, but I can't really enjoy it unless I can play the games.

I am using Chrome, and I have enabled the flash player to work but the games aren't loading and if and when they do load, they are slow so you can't play them properly. Plus I have allowed the flash player every time I have gone on to the neopets site.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can fix this issue please and thanks. 

Are you on Beta? If so, there are only 10-15 games available to play, and, I believe, you cannot earn NP from playing them. If you aren't on Beta, do you see a grey screen, where the Flash game normally loads, or do you see a black/blank screen, with three, red cycling dots? A grey screen tends to be a Flash issue, while the black/blank screen, with three, red cycling dots, tends to be an issue with a "bad ad". An ad blocker extension (for Chrome), usually, helps, with that. If you use other plug-ins/extensions with Chrome, it's possible one could be blocking Flash. In a few cases, anti-virus/anti-malware programs were blocking Flash. Flash being "out-of-date" can cause Flash not to work, too. Please post what "screen" you are seeing, and I'll try to provide recommendations.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else not able to log in? That's how it is for me on Firefox. Chrome and Edge give me errors when I go to Neopets.

EDIT: Never mind, It works on Firefox now.

EDIT 2: Firefox is having the same error as Chrome now. StackPath "Access Denied" screen. I can't get on Neopets.

EDIT 3: I downloaded Opera and it works. I'm gonna run out of browsers to use pretty soon.

EDIT 4: Aaaaaand there goes Opera. It doesn't work on mobile either. I can still play on the laptop, but who knows for how long.