Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

2 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

image.png.18cf1bae4e9bc2c777a3a37c668497bb.png   NOOOO! I need to get in 34 more YYB games for All-Star!!!! WHHHHHYYYYY????!!!  image.png.99e453e7c7b201cbf4b39cffadd03638.png Image result for neopets crying

it is doable ... 

you still have 10 hours and it takes less than two hours to get these 34 games in 

But I'm only 3 games away now and....it's down AGAIN!!!!  Image result for neopets gif   

image.png.8f1ad4cae328d2fbab055b97ab3d765f.png     I FINALLY MADE ALL STAR!!!! ALHUMDULILLAH, I'm OK NOW!!!

Edited by midnight_spell360
I made All Star!!!!

3 minutes ago, midnight_spell360 said:

But I'm only 3 games away now and....it's down AGAIN!!!!  Image result for neopets gif   

I'm stuck, too. Only 4 more games of Yooyuball, and then I'll have to play SLSL, SOSD, and MSN to get to All-Star - equivalent to 15 games of Yooyuball. Help!

Yeah, the pages are loading incredibly slowly, if at all.

I hope they give us an extra day of AC ranking, though I'm not counting on it.

25 minutes ago, cassandrastorm said:

So....are the rest of you still having trouble? It is taking too long to connect to each page.

Yes. Was able to play the last 4 games of Yooyuball, and about 3 games of MSN. But, Neopets keeps going down. This is frustrating...

• 2 weeks later...

Help friends
I haven't been able to access neopets for three days. 

I was told the whole site has been going down at night for maintenance which is when i usually play, but i've tried this morning with no luck as well. 
Is everyone experiencing this?  
The main times the server is unavailable for me is 7pm-4am and 9am-unknown (AEST; UTC+10:00)

If you have been able to access the site this week, let me know what time you achieved that, i'm going to miss out on the birthday cupcake at this rate

17 hours ago, zzz777420 said:

Help friends
I haven't been able to access neopets for three days. 

I was told the whole site has been going down at night for maintenance which is when i usually play, but i've tried this morning with no luck as well. 
Is everyone experiencing this?  
The main times the server is unavailable for me is 7pm-4am and 9am-unknown (AEST; UTC+10:00)

If you have been able to access the site this week, let me know what time you achieved that, i'm going to miss out on the birthday cupcake at this rate

I haven't had any issues at all with Neo this week; what exactly is happening when you visit the site? Is it not loading at all? Are you unable to login? (Also, if you ever want to check if a site is down, you can use 'is it down right now?'. This will let you know whether the site is down for everyone, or if it's just your connection.)

On 7/18/2019 at 10:57 AM, Nielo said:

I haven't had any issues at all with Neo this week; what exactly is happening when you visit the site? Is it not loading at all? Are you unable to login? (Also, if you ever want to check if a site is down, you can use 'is it down right now?'. This will let you know whether the site is down for everyone, or if it's just your connection.)

Thanks heaps, neopets is having no issues on 'is it down right now', which makes me think it's my browser or something wrong on my end. 
I have tried safari and chrome as my browser, and cleared my history and cache,  i'm going to update both browsers now. 

I can access the neomall via links, but if i click on anything it fails to load the page. I can not log in or load other pages as they all 'time out' from neopets not responding. It takes awhile to time out too, it will try to load for a minute before my browser brings this message up;

I still haven't been able to log in for over a week

On 7/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, Duma said:

Make sure you don't type https since neopets still uses http.

I have tried this, still no luck, but thank you ?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not post attachments that have to be downloaded in order to view them to keep everyone safe.
Per the reason above, this attachment has been REMOVED.

Neo is down for me right now.

3:30 NST and it's trying to come back but not really succeeding. I'm leaving it be for a bit longer.

4:40 NST things seem to be ok now. ?

On 7/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, zzz777420 said:

Thanks heaps, neopets is having no issues on 'is it down right now', which makes me think it's my browser or something wrong on my end. 
I have tried safari and chrome as my browser, and cleared my history and cache,  i'm going to update both browsers now. 

I can access the neomall via links, but if i click on anything it fails to load the page. I can not log in or load other pages as they all 'time out' from neopets not responding. It takes awhile to time out too, it will try to load for a minute before my browser brings this message up;

I still haven't been able to log in for over a week

That's very odd, have you been having issues with any others websites?

This site suggests it could have something to do with your router or Firewall settings:

Network Hardware Error

A server request may time out because it was blocked from ever leaving the computer or network and never got to the server. Firewall and router port blocking settings can prevent outgoing requests to servers. Reconfiguring the Firewall or router to allow the request to pass will fix the problem.

I personally don't know too much about Firewall and router settings, so I'm unable to guess how likely it is that this might be the case for you.

However, here's a site specifically dealing with things you can do if you get the "connection timed-out" error. They offer 14 different solutions, so I hope at least one of those will fix your problem!

(On another note, Neopets was definitely down a few hours ago. I didn't check back in until now so I don't know how long they were down for.)

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

That's very odd, have you been having issues with any others websites?

This site suggests it could have something to do with your router or Firewall settings:

I personally don't know too much about Firewall and router settings, so I'm unable to guess how likely it is that this might be the case for you.

However, here's a site specifically dealing with things you can do if you get the "connection timed-out" error. They offer 14 different solutions, so I hope at least one of those will fix your problem!

(On another note, Neopets was definitely down a few hours ago. I didn't check back in until now so I don't know how long they were down for.)

Neopets is working now for me :) the site loaded no problems today for the first time in over twelve days. 

thank you so much for your help, i didn't get a chance to change my firewall settings or investigate the cause but its working again so hooray
but no i had no issues with any other website which made me believe it was on neopets end, but its a mystery

its a shame though i missed out on some freebies this past week 

I was just able to get on Neopets using my laptop for the first time since the end of the Altador Cup. Oddly enough, the whole time I was able to use my phone. Unfortunately, it had no flash. But whatever was going on is over and I am very glad. Every time I tried to use it, I got an error saying the connection had timed out. Like you, every ther site worked for me. I could get to the NC Mall, but since I couldn't log in that was pointless. I've goptten really sick of using my phone to do my dailies, glad its back to normal. Too bad I missed the two days we had to increase our rank at the Altador Cup. I never made it past rank 3.

edit:

It wasn't just my laptop. I tried the desktop computer in our house, and got the same results.

14 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I was just able to get on Neopets using my laptop for the first time since the end of the Altador Cup. Oddly enough, the whole time I was able to use my phone. Unfortunately, it had no flash. But whatever was going on is over and I am very glad. Every time I tried to use it, I got an error saying the connection had timed out. Like you, every ther site worked for me. I could get to the NC Mall, but since I couldn't log in that was pointless. I've goptten really sick of using my phone to do my dailies, glad its back to normal. Too bad I missed the two days we had to increase our rank at the Altador Cup. I never made it past rank 3.

edit:

It wasn't just my laptop. I tried the desktop computer in our house, and got the same results.

If you ever have to use your phone again, hopefully not, well at least not for a long time, or while on travels, give the Puffin browser a try. It has Flash support, and there is a free version. You do have to watch an ad, on occasion, but that doesn't bother me, and it's not too bad, to keep using it for free. You can spin the wheels, do customization, and complete most of the "dailies". Games, however, can be a bit complicated. Just "throwing it out there".