Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Aw, no. Did they just send it down without telling us? It was working fine a few minutes ago. I reloaded my Habi, was harvesting gems, then I noticed they weren't awarding the 500 NP or 30 XP, so I refreshed and was met with "This webpage is not available". :I

Edit: Back up. Stop scaring us with these several-minute downtimes, pls.

/moves in to this thread.

I've never been relying on TDN as much as I am right now.

Who am I supposed to talk to in the evenings!? My boyfriend!? - he doesn't understand neopets, he told me he doesn't even like flash games!!!

Who else will sit and talk about how strange it is that lice rice will sell for 50np now, when it used to be 1-5np.

The real world wouldn't understand!

Just a friendly reminder:

This topic is for reporting issues that are currently happening on Neopets only and isn't to be used as a general chat while the site is down. If you'd like to just chat, we have the general Hang Out and Post thread, or any various boards for specific topics.

I got this error message it would normally have some games that don't Give you neopoints but this one did not

Neopets.com is down for extended maintenance while we move servers, databases, and old pizza!

We expect to return on or before Friday, September 19th, 2014. (NST) Until then, please visit us on Facebook or Twitter for updates.

See you on the other side!

- The Neopets Team

NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2014.

® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.

We'll keep this thread locked for now until everything is back to normal with Neopets - the site is currently very glitchy. If you are experiencing some problems, have you checked the list of things currently not working? If you are experiencing something new or weird, post on that thread instead. We don't want people cross-posting on different threads for the same things.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Is anyone else having problems getting to the neopets site? I keep getting a message saying that the server isn't responding. That is the same message I was getting during the transition. I thought this transition to the new server was supposed to be a GOOD thing. It has been nothing but problems since the transition. Honestly, I feel real bad for the premium members. I would not want to be paying for this horrible service at this time. IMO, they should be getting this for FREE until the site is working 100%.

oops, just realized I posted this in the games section. I did not want to do that and I don't know how to move it to the proper section. If one of the moderators could move it to the proper area, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Have been able to get to the site, but still have issues getting to certain pages. What is going on? It will say the server isn't responding.

Edited by rntracy1

Yup same thing here,when I try to do my dailies it loads FOREVER.

yes, same here. So it isn't an issue with my computer or anything, it's the same for everyone. MAYBE they are fixing the issues with the site!!! Yeah, that's it! lol. I'm going with that one. Monday morning, no more glitches. :rock: lol