Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

As you may have noticed, Neopets has been having an abundance of issues today all over the site. (Which they're working hard to fix.)

This is a thread that you can post on now, or at any time in the future, if you're having issues with Neopets and want to know if anyone else is as well. This way, you can come to this post and not have to hunt for a thread on the subject.

Please post here instead of starting a new topic. Also note, this is a thread for the discussion of issues happening on the site, and isn't meant to be a general chat board while it's down or experiencing issues, so please stay on topic.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
This topic is regarded as high importance by site staff.
Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED.

Having issues playing Shockwave games? Shockwave game errors and help can be found on this thread: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/48456-shockwave-games/

Guest little4lupe

I don't know if it was just me but about ten minutes ago I kepy getting my browser's 'Page cannot load' error whenever I tried loading anything on Neo. I hope the problems are fixed soon.

I'm having a problem with my auctions. My stuff is stuck there, no auctions are being ended. I *really* hope this is just another issue they're going to fix because I have quite a bit of NP in there right now, grr!

Other issues:

- Habi and KQ not loading

- Shops not restocking

- Random pages dying

- Food Club results not out

It makes sense to me that all the "timed" stuff aren't going to happen, but still, this is frustrating. ;__;

Yeah, all these problems adding up sucks for us but imagine how much it sucks for them! We just sit here and wait while they're probably going crazy over there :P I'm terrible at coding but from my understanding it seems that they tried to add a new code or change one and it messed up other things. It's comparable to a wooden bridge where one of the support beams broke down and now the whole bridge is wobbly. It might also be that their servers are getting too old/too crowded.

Also, all the flash games except for the Wheels (Wheel of Mediocrity, Wheel of Excitement, Wheel of Misfortune, etc.) are not working at the moment, which can be a pain for anyone making some daily profit.

All PHP games (Dice-A-Roo, Bilge Dice, etc.) should still work by the way.

Keep in mind further Neopets is down or having technical difficulties topics will be locked by a moderator.

Here's the announcement in case anyone missed it (knowing that the Neoboards are downed due to hardware failure):

Hey, Neopians. You've probably noticed some weirdness on the site today. We're posting to let you know it's being worked on! This has nothing to do with the little surprise we had planned for today. It's just some AWESOME timing. (That was sarcastic.) What's actually happening is a hardware issue that's affecting different things - mostly anything that's scheduled to run on a timer. (For you techies, the crons are very confused at the moment.) Restocking, Habitarium, trophies, games - if you see anything wonky, you can probably attribute it to this issue.

Hooray! No, wait. The opposite of that. Booooo!

We have no ETA for you at the moment. What we do know is that it's affecting sync so News may be delayed, and it might also affect the launch of our surprise, too. As soon as we have more information, we'll let you know. Thanks for being patient with us! We hope they'll have it worked out soon.

- The Neopets Surprise Roo-ining Team

I'm having a problem with my auctions. My stuff is stuck there, no auctions are being ended. I *really* hope this is just another issue they're going to fix because I have quite a bit of NP in there right now, grr!

Other issues:

- Habi and KQ not loading

- Shops not restocking

- Random pages dying

- Food Club results not out

It makes sense to me that all the "timed" stuff aren't going to happen, but still, this is frustrating. ;__;

world challenges arn't working either, i got early today (well sorta fire alarm went off) and the new king roo event hadn't happened :(

All I'm hoping for at this point is that the problem will be relatively fixed by tomorrow! Not having habi or games for a day is pretty bad, I don't know if I can go without it for a second day.

Speaking of technical difficulties, didn't neopets have an episode not so long ago where the whole site was practically down?

I am nervous as I am on the last 24 hours of Plushie Tycoon game for this month and my store has sold no plushies today I am waiting for this so I can load the final jobs from my warehouse to get to above the required score needed for the avatar and trophy( and more important to me the avatar)

"he NeoBoards are currently down because something a sploded. Our DBA monkeys are looking into it and are hoping to have it fixed shortly. Hoorah for DBA monkeys!

In the meantime, you can play games and stuff. Or um... go outside. :O"

Yeah because going outside in the middle of the night is just what I think I should do. Well not middle but close to 10:30

Question, anyone know when TNT is going to fix this.

I am nervous as I am on the last 24 hours of Plushie Tycoon game for this month and my store has sold no plushies today I am waiting for this so I can load the final jobs from my warehouse to get to above the required score needed for the avatar and trophy( and more important to me the avatar)

Oh wow, it would really suck if you lost every effort you put into this because the site is having problems :(

Question, anyone know when TNT is going to fix this.

I'm sure they're trying their best to make things work but it's not always simple.

You don't get frozen for doing jobs at the employment agency as the daily maximum is 10 per pet.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Edit your post instead of double posting if have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Im having an issue with the site. Have had it for a couple of days, and my bf too. Not sure if this is something new, or if other people have it too. But sometimes on the site (doesnt matter where) you have to refresh the site, or go back and click on the thing again for it to work. For expample, I go to Fairyland and when I try to click on Healing Springs, there is no link, just text. So I go back and click on Fairyland again, and it all works just fine.

Not a big deal, but pretty annoying if you are in a Battledome fight or something.

Why did my last reply go missing?

Anyway, for the things not work.

-habitarium

-all flash game

-trophy money missing

-no basic job

-altador king daily prize

You don't get frozen for doing jobs at the employment agency as the daily maximum is 10 per pet.

??? I thought the max job per day is 5. And it is per user, not pet.