Official Neopets down/having issues board

Spritzie

Working fine for me. Perhaps a browser restart will help?

Edit: Neopets is being a little slow and keeps randomly giving me the error message that Neopets is offline, when it isn't.

I'm playing Gormball and it's being a huge pain because it keeps giving me that error message, as well as skipping over characters occasionally...

Edited by Kitta

Is anyone else getting the red page about the site being temporarily down a lot today? Just wondering if it's me or if the servers are bogged down because of the cup...

Yes, and the site is lagging. It's making Gormball a pain.

Is anyone else getting the red page about the site being temporarily down a lot today? Just wondering if it's me or if the servers are bogged down because of the cup...

I keep getting the red pteri page, too. :/ A refresh usually fixes it, so I dunno what's up. It's getting irritatingly frequent, though.

Red Pteri for me too. Refreshing fixes it, but it is indeed annoying.

ALSO, what's the deal with this? I get it from time to time even though I'm NOT having connection issues! -_-

Neopets_Altador_Cup_Games.png

O.O I've never seen that before. What is...

• 2 weeks later...

Shop Wiz freaking out on me; keeps redirecting me to the market list page or to a page titled 405 with only the text "Method Not Allowed" written on it whenever I search for items. I need my codestones, bro, stop it. :/

Edit: I am also getting the 405 page when clicking other links (e.g. paying codestones at the training school, buying items from someone's shop).

For the past few days, I couldn't log in to Neopets. I'm getting annoyed already; I don't see what's the problem. After I log in, it just redirects me back to the homepage (not logged in). What's the problem? :/

It says you were last seen "under one day ago"... I've got no clue. I think I've heard this happen before. Try restarting your browser or try a different one?

For the past few days, I couldn't log in to Neopets. I'm getting annoyed already; I don't see what's the problem. After I log in, it just redirects me back to the homepage (not logged in). What's the problem? :/

I've gotten that in mobile, always solved for me usually by refreshing, maybe clear your cache is it doesn't work, or try another browser/device.

I'm having that problem too, and seeing "waiting for available socket." But downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's up. (I've never seen downforeveryoneorjustme say it's down, though.)

I'm having that problem too, and seeing "waiting for available socket." But downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it's up. (I've never seen downforeveryoneorjustme say it's down, though.)

I think that the lag, etc. is only for people who are logged in, which is why downforeveryone... rarely says neopets.com is down. If I try a different browser from the one I'm logged in on, the main page comes right up, but it's lagging like crazy where I'm logged in right now.

Ugh, I'm so glad it's not just me. The lag is unbearable. I almost wish it was simply down. Then I would just close my laptop and come back later. But with the lag, I always feel the tiniest bit of hope. lol

Ugh, I'm so glad it's not just me. The lag is unbearable. I almost wish it was simply down. Then I would just close my laptop and come back later. But with the lag, I always feel the tiniest bit of hope. lol

Me too, but unfortunately now I'm freaking out. I got my inventory to load and my Neocash section is empty. Which...of course it WASN'T until a few minutes ago...*panic ensues*

Hooray! It's working and my inventory is back! *relief*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't get neoboards to load at all. The top toolbar appears, and the stuff on the left. But there's this big rectangle of white.

Anyone else? Everything else on my computer seems to be working.

I can't get neoboards to load at all. The top toolbar appears, and the stuff on the left. But there's this big rectangle of white.

Anyone else? Everything else on my computer seems to be working.

Yeah the boards and NC mall aren't loading for me :(

Yeah the boards and NC mall aren't loading for me :(

You're right--I hadn't checked the NC mall. Also, I can load my guild, but I can't get to the messages.

Not sure if it's lag or something else but I wanted to know if anyone else was getting white screen for mail and the boards and guilds or if it was just me.

I'm having the same problem. Neoboards went out while I was on them. Can't get neomail either. Tried it on several different browsers and both of my accounts and none of them would load. All I could get was a blank white screen with the sidebar and header.

I can't send my scores for the games. Considering this is the last day, everybody must be on at the same time trying to get games in at the last minute.

My scores are sending fine...it's just communication stuff that's down for me. Mail, guild messages, neoboards...petpages seem to be working, and so are trade wishlists.