Recent Luck After the Newest Neopocalpyse?

rowtiderow

Hey everyone!!

I have had some luck recently after Neopets has come back up - including winning the Avvie for Coconut Shy the other day! And today, while I was thinking about pricing out my coconut I won, I decided to play one more time for luck... and I won another Coconut (and the 10k np helps too!)!!

Have y'all had any major luck with anything since the return? I have also gotten some really good REs, I think. Today, for example, my shop went up in size! Not a major gain, but I'll take it.

Thanks!! I had pretty much given up on it, but now I think it's my new favorite. Trying to decide on selling my coconuts and starting to collect them!

And I didn't either! It surprised me, but I thought it was pretty neat for an RE!

Food Club broke -_- so no, no there is not anything "lucky" about the new neoapocolypse. I live *REALLY* close to Glendale. I'm half tempted to go TP their office, if they are even still there since JumpStart is based out of New York. But I've got friends....

I got a "Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie" from Anchor Management, and the Snowager doesn't blast at me so often... most of the time just looks at me. But The Faerie Caverns hasn't gave me anything since Neopets came back, as far as I can remember... the same with The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity, and The Wheel of Excitement seems to end up in the interrogation mark almost everyday...

I've gotten dubloons from Coltzan 3 days in a row- first Five, then Ten, then Twenty. Usually I get a One coin like once every two weeks, MAYBE a Five... I've gotten a Ten from there maybe 5 times before and I wasn't fully away it could give Twenties.

I had TWO wishes granted on the same, it's been a while since I got anything from the Well and even longer since I had two wishes granted :tired:

I got the Fountain Faerie Stamp (still trying to sell the stupid thing :grrr:) and a booktastic book that I read to Morrisftw

I also won 150 NC today for like the 10th time overall (I recently checked my NC history and didn't understand what 'prize' was referencing to when I noticed it was always 150 NC which is what you get from Expelli

other than that, I haven't had any thing great or noteworthy <_< *fingers crossed for a FFQ*

I haven't had much luck lately...although nothing BAD has happened, no bad RE's or anything...but haven't noticed any real luck really with anything. Hey maybe today will be my day ;) haven't done my dailies yet

Sounds like you guys are doing alright! I have gotten more REs since the downtime, but that's because while I was waiting for the games and stuff to stop being horrible, I started playing Sakhmet Solitaire... I got a battle faerie quest plus all kinds of other cool stuff. Think I'm going to try to continue to do that every day. Extra clicks definitely help!

I've gotten dubloons from Coltzan 3 days in a row- first Five, then Ten, then Twenty. Usually I get a One coin like once every two weeks, MAYBE a Five... I've gotten a Ten from there maybe 5 times before and I wasn't fully away it could give Twenties.

I've gotten a ton of dubloons from Coltzan lately, too.

I also keep getting "bank error in your favour" REs, and one RE that gave me 47k.

I've also noticed some good luck with a lot of my recent dailies. Winning at the wheels more often than usual, and doing alright on scratch cards. I've also noticed a massive increase in random events. Nothing more than picking up a few neopoints here and there, but a lot of snippy comments from my pets about lack of being played with, or something. :P Those crazy pets.

• 5 months later...