Neopets Downtime

Ruto

NOOOOO you are not slow!! Trust me. I just got the lab map oh, approx 3 weeks ago. Lol. I didn't want to spend the NPs on it. But while playing Neoquest 2 I kept getting pieces of the map during random events. It is cheaper to buy the whole set than individual pieces, so I did that and put the pieces I received for sale in my shop to recoup some of the expense. IDK if you ever played neoquest 2 (I like it better than neoquest 1) but you get jammin random events while playing it. I kid you not, I got so many different types of map pieces I couldn't tell you, I got a baby Koi morphing potion, several nerkmids, thousands and thousands and thousands of NPs, for instance, in one RE I got, "You find 38,000nps on the ground, looks like today is your lucky day." Then literally a couple of minutes later, I got another RE to the effect of, Illusen has 10,000 nps she doesn't know what to do with so she gives them to you. That was 48,000 np in about 5 mins!!! Plus you get nps during the game, nps for finishing the game, avatars during the game, trophies. I am in the middle of a game now, even though I have all of the avvies and trophies, because I love the random events. LOL. After I finished the game, I never got REs like that anymore.

WOW!

I promise to try. NO ONE I know plays Neopets, so I don't get "outside" help, but you and others here have been great, I appreciate every idea and will try them all!

Update Time! We have brought back a bunch of the back end pages that we need and we are testing those currently. Once everything behind the scenes is good then we will start to test the front end side of the site, and hopefully return the site soon after that! Thanks for having patience though all of this.

Just posted on FB. ^_^ Soon kids!

What a donwtime!

I still can not login to neopets, I get the bad login thing.

Also a few hour ago I could not login here!

I can't take it anymore!!!!! :grrr:

No one can log on at the moment, TNT said on FB that it might last until this morning.