Neopets Downtime

Ruto

A Fountain Faerie Quest would be most excellent! I only wish! I guess we will have to wait and see what happens! The first day i got the Faerie Queen quest, and I got increased hp, strength and defense. THAT was pretty nice!

It was delish! Everyone is F-U-L-L! I just made a basic leafy green salad with sweet peppers, peppered turkey, cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes and sweet/hot pickles. It was great! OMG, the chilli was very tasty on the potato!!

I love your signature! It makes me laugh, her smile, haha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If you are responding to multiple posts, use the 'MultiQuote' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

um yeah, i got a faerie queen quest my first day too, then I used my lab ray and got a stat decrease of 4 points. lol. That decreased almost everything she gave me. The lab ray is usually good to me, but I am seriously battling it with level. It knocks me down 2 levels, I train it back up only to have it knock me back down the next day. I am really fighting it with level. I can't train any other stats because I am always RE training level. uggh!!!!! :sad01_anim:

how many days did you have left on your cookie? I had 3 days left on mine.

I will try to find this "outside" but I think I will not find it and be lost in the hallway or near the front door, those are real places, right? :mellow:

I couldn't find "outside", I tried googling it but it came up unhelpful :sad01_anim: I saw my living room, kitchen and bathroom and my bed with my laptop

where did those 2 days go?

*anxiously awaits site revival* :worried:

:dance:

um yeah, i got a faerie queen quest my first day too, then I used my lab ray and got a stat decrease of 4 points. lol. That decreased almost everything she gave me. The lab ray is usually good to me, but I am seriously battling it with level. It knocks me down 2 levels, I train it back up only to have it knock me back down the next day. I am really fighting it with level. I can't train any other stats because I am always RE training level. uggh!!!!! :sad01_anim:

how many days did you have left on your cookie? I had 3 days left on mine.

I had 3 days left of the cookie as well. I do not know what will happen now. Can you believe I still don't have access to the Lab Ray? I'm a S-L-O-W Neopet owner!

Maybe now, with the Habi no longer up, I will try to get the Lab Ray info together.

I had 3 days left of the cookie as well. I do not know what will happen now. Can you believe I still don't have access to the Lab Ray? I'm a S-L-O-W Neopet owner!

Maybe now, with the Habi no longer up, I will try to get the Lab Ray info together.

NOOOOO you are not slow!! Trust me. I just got the lab map oh, approx 3 weeks ago. Lol. I didn't want to spend the NPs on it. But while playing Neoquest 2 I kept getting pieces of the map during random events. It is cheaper to buy the whole set than individual pieces, so I did that and put the pieces I received for sale in my shop to recoup some of the expense. IDK if you ever played neoquest 2 (I like it better than neoquest 1) but you get jammin random events while playing it. I kid you not, I got so many different types of map pieces I couldn't tell you, I got a baby Koi morphing potion, several nerkmids, thousands and thousands and thousands of NPs, for instance, in one RE I got, "You find 38,000nps on the ground, looks like today is your lucky day." Then literally a couple of minutes later, I got another RE to the effect of, Illusen has 10,000 nps she doesn't know what to do with so she gives them to you. That was 48,000 np in about 5 mins!!! Plus you get nps during the game, nps for finishing the game, avatars during the game, trophies. I am in the middle of a game now, even though I have all of the avvies and trophies, because I love the random events. LOL. After I finished the game, I never got REs like that anymore.

I started playing Neoquest and just never finished. It's so time consuming, but I do remember getting random events. Same as when I'm playing solitaire. I seem to get lots of random events. I think it's because every time you do something the site refreshes, giving you more opportunities for RE's.

I started playing Neoquest and just never finished. It's so time consuming, but I do remember getting random events. Same as when I'm playing solitaire. I seem to get lots of random events. I think it's because every time you do something the site refreshes, giving you more opportunities for RE's.

You're right! It is very time consuming. So at this point, because I have finished all levels and have all avatars, I just keep the tab up, and click on it every once in a while, do it until I get bored, or a good RE (LOL) and then go on to something else, and keep coming back to it. But yes, the constant refreshing is why there are so many REs. It just seemed that they were pretty good. Yes, I did get a good share of lame ones too, but also got a lot of great ones.

I just saw this post in facebook from the Neopets page:

"Greetings! We are working diligently to try to finish the transition today so that you will be able to access the site. YAY! We are not sure of when today yet, but we will try to keep you updated so please check back here or on Twitter."

That was 25minutes ago.

Still waiting....

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Let's all just keep updates and other discussions on the Neopets Downtime on the current board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MERGED with the existing topic. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

This was posted on their twitter, it says 43mins ago.... so that's just before 11AM NST: "Still working on the transition, but we are trying to finish it up today! We will update you as soon as we know more information."

Guest awkwardnormalcy

I wonder if we will get out back bank interest from yesterday, that would be nice.

This is random, but I wonder how many Neopoints it would take to equal a dollar? Peso? Euro? Yen?

bummer. i checked neopets, and then saddled the horse and went riding the back pasture with my dad looking for one crippled hereford steer (didnt find him, poor thing either got et by a bear or curled up and died in some hollow we cant find). and i was hoping neopets wood be back online by the time i got back from my ride.. o well.

that wood be fun for someone smarter than me to crunch the numbers and come up with an analysis.. i know when i first started playing, it felt like hundreds of nps were really important to me, but as i got neo-smarter and well, richer, 50k or so really isnt that big of a deal to me. i usually keep that much on hand just doin' my dailies and wandering around the site in case i need to buy something in a hurry. i dont hesitate to buy 99k deals and hope to sell on tp. so maybe the equals to a dollar is on a sliding scale- in real life i hesitate to spend any money, but nps, psshaw, used to be with habi i didnt mind making small mistakes with np sinks. but i might be more careful without the habi income.

Kody, I like your new picture. Sorry about your steer. I hope you find him. If not, hopefully it was peaceful for him. I agree with you, I always kept at least 50k on hand. However, back in the day, before I reached 1 mil, I would put every little bit into the bank. After reaching 10 mil, keeping 50k is nothing. I lose at least that in the pawkeet slots and brucey b slots every day. LOL. But as you say, I may just be more careful now that habi is gone. When my points would get low, I would go to habi and discard some eggs, collect some purple gems, etc. and go back to the slots. Now, idk how I will proceed with that.

Nooooooo! Don't say such a thing! THey will be back! They have to be back!!!

haha! it was just a thought :) kind of like neo going out with a bang ;) it's like quitting while you're still at the top; just for the sole purpose of immortalizing the memory of you being great :3 but yea they'll be back for sure:) most likely making they're just ensuring everything is good to go on the first run rather than choosing speed over quality. Kind of ironic how neo is designed to attract young audiences..but most users are around 20-40 years old..then again we were around the target age when neo first came out..it grew up with us :)

nice to see they will be finished today! I hope they leave us some treats when it comes back up :D

how about a "I survived the transition" avatar ey? ;)