Neopets Downtime

Ruto

Hopefully Keyquest will still be here after the move - if not, I'm ready to let both my main and my side Neo accounts go.

As stated, it'll probably be down for about a week once the site's back up, so don't worry if it's not immediately available.

And possibly cleaner houses. Ugh. I guess I better go get busy.

Cleaner houses indeed. :P And walked dogs, and drawn pictures, and written letters, and sent packages....

Yeah....I best get to all of those things.

I bought that as well. I'm hoping it will still work.

I don't know what to do, now Neopets is not up.

Were you in the middle of using yours? Or did you just buy it and had it in your inventory?

Habi not being a part of the website anymore doesn't really bother me. Then again I also don't play Neopets enough to have the patience for Habi.

I already know what I'm doing while Neopets is down though so it's all good :)

I actually got a lot accomplished today rather than sitting at my computer on Neo.

I was able to work on my tumblr pages and spend quite a bit of the afternoon outside with my girls and doing some writing. Not as productive as I wanted, but fresh air is always nice. Tomorrow I'm hoping to be more productive. Got lots of phone calls to make, a birthday present to get ready and some Shutterfly projects to complete. This is a blessing in disguise! (At least for me anyways.) :)

As stated, it'll probably be down for about a week once the site's back up, so don't worry if it's not immediately available.

Okay thanks for the info, I was just making sure that KQ will still be there after the move. After all Keyquest is my main source of income.

Habi not being a part of the website anymore doesn't really bother me. Then again I also don't play Neopets enough to have the patience for Habi.

I already know what I'm doing while Neopets is down though so it's all good :)

I was quite disappointed to see Habi go, I used it for about a month or two and was really good fun; it also earned a fair few NPs :)

Neopets downtime. I give it a big thumbs down. What am I supposed to do when I need a distraction at work now? Do work? Bah hum bug!

Big thumbs down as well. I feel like my boss loves how attentive I'm being in the office, but attentive apparently means bored out of my mind.

I had a dream I won a Maraquan paintbrush and when I woke up to check, nothin but disappointment.

I can't believe I had a dream about Neopets. It hasn't even been a day!

Womp womp.

Were you in the middle of using yours? Or did you just buy it and had it in your inventory?

I was in the middle of using it. WHY did I purchase it, knowing Neopets would go down? *face palm*

I was in the middle of using it. WHY did I purchase it, knowing Neopets would go down? *face palm*

LOL. Yeah, I was in a brain fog using mine too. But I am real nervous as I was in the middle of a fountain faerie quest!!!!! I bought the item, but didn't give it to her yet because I had completed another fountain faerie quest before and hadn't used the reward yet. I was deciding what to paint my pet when the site went down. If I gave her the item before I painted a pet, I would have lost the previous reward. So I had to paint a pet first, then give her the item. This happened to me before. LOL. (poor me. LOL) I am hoping after the transfer, the fountain faerie is still there waiting for her item. This is the most expensive item I have been asked for from the fountain faerie 60k NPs. I hope I didn't buy it for nothing.

But I think we should be ok as far as having our remaining faerie quests. Who knows, maybe you will get a FFQ too. (fountain faerie quest). Good luck.

I AM SOOOOOOO BORED!!! I added a "funny" to my signature, haha! I have to do SOMETHING while Neopets is down, right?

WooHoo, potluck at work starting in 9 minutes! That gives me something FUN to do! :rock: :icecream: :oink: :happydance: :yum:

Oo, potlucks are always nice! What are you bringing?

:sad01_anim: I'm trying to do History, really I am. But I can't find my book! I have one of them, but the second is no where to be found!

Oo, potlucks are always nice! What are you bringing?

:sad01_anim: I'm trying to do History, really I am. But I can't find my book! I have one of them, but the second is no where to be found!

I made a salad. Nothing really exciting, since I'm on a diet, BUT it was really fun! It was a potato bar pot luck! YUM!

missjustina, on 18 Sept 2014 - 4:52 PM, said:

Felt so weird not doing my dailies today 0_0

Yesterday I mostly played another online game I play besides Neo.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!! I so wanted to do my dailies...which consists of just stocks, lab and one training course xD but I still missed it.. and right now on on my other site too hahaha.

I made a salad. Nothing really exciting, since I'm on a diet, BUT it was really fun! It was a potato bar pot luck! YUM!

Salads are the best, because there are so many different types!

DDD: Potato bar pot luck?! That sounds like a little slice of heaven!

Hahaha. I passed out binge watching Gilmore Girls. What a fun night.

I love Gilmore girls!

I might rewatch it this term, I love shows that have female characters who get to talk about things other than relationships.

LOL. Yeah, I was in a brain fog using mine too. But I am real nervous as I was in the middle of a fountain faerie quest!!!!! I bought the item, but didn't give it to her yet because I had completed another fountain faerie quest before and hadn't used the reward yet. I was deciding what to paint my pet when the site went down. If I gave her the item before I painted a pet, I would have lost the previous reward. So I had to paint a pet first, then give her the item. This happened to me before. LOL. (poor me. LOL) I am hoping after the transfer, the fountain faerie is still there waiting for her item. This is the most expensive item I have been asked for from the fountain faerie 60k NPs. I hope I didn't buy it for nothing.

But I think we should be ok as far as having our remaining faerie quests. Who knows, maybe you will get a FFQ too. (fountain faerie quest). Good luck.

A Fountain Faerie Quest would be most excellent! I only wish! I guess we will have to wait and see what happens! The first day i got the Faerie Queen quest, and I got increased hp, strength and defense. THAT was pretty nice!

Salads are the best, because there are so many different types!

DDD: Potato bar pot luck?! That sounds like a little slice of heaven!

It was delish! Everyone is F-U-L-L! I just made a basic leafy green salad with sweet peppers, peppered turkey, cheddar cheese, grape tomatoes and sweet/hot pickles. It was great! OMG, the chilli was very tasty on the potato!!

I love your signature! It makes me laugh, her smile, haha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If you are responding to multiple posts, use the 'MultiQuote' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.