omggg omgggg omgggg

Angeló

Wow congratulations! I had no idea the prizes

are so good. What are you going to do with the brushes?

the prizes arent always that good , i once placed 4th - gold trophy - and got a Reptillior petpet worth 1000NP lol .. the prizes are really random but are from a specific list TNT has - the items are usually R90+ petpets , all kinds of paintbrushes - petpet ones included , and codestones

. i'll sell them after the downtime , naturally :)

Put them fast in the SDB

thats exactly what i did :D

WHOAH!!!!! that is so AWESOME!! :D hahah beats my lam CC prize that they just gave me -_- I have really bad luck with contest prizes *points at 40np petpet won from the art gallery* haha XD

oh man, if I was given a maraquan paint brush I would have went nuts and painted my draik :D

you should make some NICE profits off those :thumbsup:

Oh my gosh, that's crazy that BOTH prizes were so valuable!! I'd be torn between using the maraquan and selling it... eep. I'd probably just hang onto them for a while because I'm so indecisive!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D I love it when someone gets something like this and is all excited ... Good for you woo hoo

Do move them to somewhere safe like your SDB wont you

Wow! Great job! I'm so jealous right now...but in a good way. What cool prizes!!

Like most, I am very envious of the prizes o.o Not the best part of human nature...

However! It's great that you won them, and I am happy for you =3

Wow congratulations!!! That is amazinggggg. Glad you received really cool stuff :)

This makes me want to try Caption Contests

thx all .. but to be honest . . this is the first time i win smthg like this .. and ive been selected for the CC more than 10 times :) its usually codestones :) not to discourage anyone , i do the CC for fun only and dont expect much from prizes :)

Now that's some good luck. I don't like any of the pets that can be painted that color so I'd sell both of them. I have entered the CC a few times but never got many votes or anything so I kind of forgot about it. I mean I'm obviously reminded every time it says "new caption contest has started..." but I forget again. My goal once the site comes back up is to be more active in obtaining trophies. I'm working on a few sketches for the BC even though I'm a terrible artist I've an idea for an image so I'm just going to keep drawing it over and over until it gets good enough to submit. Perhaps I'll give the CC another shot though. I've been told I'm pretty funny (probably better at making jokes than at drawing anything anyways) so perhaps I'll get lucky and win.

As for the "you win mainly codestones" bit, I WILL TAKE THEM! They are sucking the NP from my bank account so a codestone I'm given is one I don't have to buy! haha

WOW, that's awesome!! I don't think I've gotten such valuable prizes, like...ever...from anything. Some maraquan pets are really cool, I'd be torn between using it and selling it.

I've never even entered a CC, because when I've looked, it seems like the people in the lead are always in some big guild, posting a ton on the boards, that kind of thing and it'd be hard to compete for votes! They might be fun to try and write though

Just curious, did you ask for votes only on TDN or in a bunch of places?

Woah that rocks! Major congratulations!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.