Get your Dailies fix here!

missuninvited

So I've been brainstorming this post since we heard about the transition, and I've decided to start it now so that it's ready to go by tomorrow morning when the site goes down!
Here's how it works:
- You get to choose up to 3 dailies - lab ray excluded - once a day and post them here.
- I will try to keep up as best I can, posing as Elvin the Kiko, Coltzan, the Snowager, etc., and I'll tell you what you "won" for your daily!
- You can keep your sanity, pretending that everything is normal and the website isn't down ^-^

(If this is a totally loony idea then feel free to tell me, "Missuninvited, that's a totally loony idea and you're weird and need to go back to sitting in the corner". If it's not, then I look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning!)

EDIT: Just realized that I probably should have posted this in the "Dailies" sub - sorry about that!

Since it's not a discussion on Neopets, and will technically just be people playing a game, I've moved it to the games forum :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Games'.

Hmm... negg puzzle, kiko pop, and wheel of excitement! (Cute idea by the way, you're so nice!)

(I just realized I probably don't remember the exact text so forgive my approximations!! also, prizes are randomly chosen from the known prize pool.)

- The puzzle opens, revealing... a Green Cyodrake plushie!

- Congratulations! Here's your Faerie Kadoatie Touch-N-Feel Book!

- Click the wheel to collect your prize! ... 2,500 neopoints!

and thank you!! I have no idea how it'll turn out, and it will probably deviate from the verbatim text, but I hope it's a bit of fun for anyone who's missing their dailies :)

Hmmm... I'll have to go with Forgotten Shore, definitely. And... will you allow me to do Haiku and Island Mystic? :)

Sure!

- A deserted shore stretches in front of you. Congratulations, you've found a Discovered Treasure Chest! Should you choose to open it, you'll find some delicious Gummy Pirate Candies!

- Rorru says, "Acara controls/ tomorrow, terrible when/ and elegance stands."

Something has happened! You are now eligible to use the "Rorru - Haiku Generator" as an avatar on the Neoboards!

- The mystic says, "You will be taunted by a bottled faerie flying a strange way!"

TDMBGPOP, for sure. I like that lil guy.

Wheel of Knowledge. Though I hate that darned wheel, it's definitely a daily for me until I get that avatar.

aaaand Snowager.

^_^

- You wait around for a bit, but nothing seems to happen. Best be on your way.

Something has happened! You are now eligible to use "Grundo - Discarded Plushie" as an avatar on the Neoboards!

- Click the wheel to collect your prize! ... A gold Brightvale job coupon!

- The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

(this is actually really fun!!)

What a lovely idea. :laughingsmiley: I actually already did my dailies today; right after neo-midnight. I didn't get anything good. :sad01_anim: So, i wanna play along. This is what a should'a gotten...

Anchor management

The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind:

plu_krawk_magical_pirate.gifMagical Pirate Krawk Plushie

Fruit Machine

Congratulations!!!

You have won 20,000 Neopoints!
You also win a bd_ummagine_muffin.gifUmmagine Battle Muffin

and a paintbrush_zombie.gifZombie Paint Brush

The Forgotten Shore

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

mfo_draikegg_pirate.gif
You have received a Pirate Draik Egg

Might as well, go big!! :P

I'm trying to keep them SOMEWHAT realistic while still being fun, heh

Wheel of Extravagance

TDMBGPOP

Kiko Pop

:D

- Click the wheel to collect your prize! ... A Mystery Island Paint Brush!

- The plushie remains ever silent, but as you leave you notice 1,472 Neopoints on the ground. Perhaps it was good luck or...
- Oh, well done! Let me grab that ticket and see what you've won. ... A Lunar Temple Background!

Ohhhhhhh how about

Wheel of Knowledge (I keep missing the star by one. Apparently if you land too many times on the "one more free spin" it stops letting you spin. Boo.)

Wheel of Extravagance

Symol Hole

- Click the wheel to collect your prize... a Brightvale Usuki Doll!

- Click the wheel to collect your prize... a Glittery Scorchstone!

- It appears that your petpet came back a little richer. They must have found the 250 NP in the hole...

This idea is sooo cute!

Buried Treasure, Underwater Fishing, Wise Old King

- Your neopet pulls out a ticket, and... You won a One Dubloon Coin!

- You reel in your line and get... On Gelert Pond! Your pet's fishing skill increases!

- "Well you're not the sharpest tack in the drawer, but that wasn't too bad. I give you a B! (672 out of 1000). Here is something to help you study. (King Hagan hands you Cartography for Beginners)

I just realized that i played the game wrong :sad01_anim: :laughingsmiley: haha. sorry, my bad!!

Haha it's no big!! If anything I appreciate your optimism ;D

Oh this is fun! Wheel of Monotony, Apple Bobbing, and Grave Digger.

I'm going to miss the adventures my petpet gets into in Grave Digger. He's such a scamp.

- Click the wheel to collect your prize... a Bri Codestone!

- "How'd that get -- I mean, bully for you!" an Apple Spyder!

- Your petpet brought you Square Gelatin! You send your petpet back on a dark and dangerous adventure through the catacombs; he has just been taught how to glorp by a gelatinous non-cube, and is now dancing in a circle with ghost meepits!

(I'm so glad y'all are having fun, too!!!)

Geez. The prizes here are so good, I might just quit Neopets... :sad01_anim:

Faerie Caverns, and to make this VERY interesting, Wheel of Misfortune and Wheel of Extravagance (yes, I can afford it).

Why not try your hand at fabricating random events and "ruin" some hapless Neopet's expensive paint job? This world is your oyster!