Help with defeating the Meerca Henchmen!

So as the topic suggests, can anyone help me defeat these guys? I just want the avatar! If possible, can you tell me in which order to use the weapons as well?

Here are my stats:

Hit Points: 113

Attack: 104

Defence: 79

Intelligence: 244 (I have the Strength of Mind boon if it helps) :sick02:

I currently have these items and is willing to pay if it helps me get the avvie!

Downsize!

Snowglobe Staff

Robot Muffin

Leaf Shield

Scroll of Knowledge

Currently trying to acquire Greater Healing Scroll

Please and thank you!!!

EDIT: Wow ok that sucks big time...thanks for letting me know :( I just wasted so many NPs...

Edited by KyokoHateshinai

Gah! I can't remember what I had or my stats when I beat them! (Long time ago. lol)

However, even if DoN isn't working yet. Maybe we can get you ready to fight the henchmen when it is fixed?

First off, their profile is here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/oneplayer/viewprofile/160/

Their equipment to look out for.
Meerca Brothers Glue 3 Earth, 3 Light
Hefty Loot Bag 5 Dark, 5 Physical / Blocks 5 Physical
Meerca Brothers Water Pistol 5 Air, 5 Water, 5 Physical /(67% chance to freeze you)

The other items should just be junk items to keep you from stealing their good weapons.

I think you should set up to deal with the Water Pistol as that is their toughest weapon.
Leaf Shield should do well against that. Especially if you get and keep your defense boost even with you Strength boost! If you want to vary your defense, an Earthen Scorchstone for 4.5 air and 4.5 dark Defense might be useful too. They're only about 840np.

Here is a breakdown of the strength and defense boosts.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/battle-strength-defense-boosts/

Your Scroll of Knowledge is pretty good for attacking.

Thick Smoke Bomb is about 9k each, but will block 100% damage, but is only one use and then you need to buy more if you lose the battle.

Of course, there are also the 50% reflectors. These will reflect 50% of their specific element back, but may permanently break after 1 to several uses. Physical can't be reflected. But for..

Water, use Super U-Bend

Air, use Double Dryer

Earth, use Shovel Plus

Dark, use Ultra Dark Reflectorb

Those are the ones I'd look at/consider for the Meerca Henchmen. You can only equip one of each type at a time. (Fire reflector would be Turbo Flame Reflector and Light I'd recommend Expert Lens because it WON'T break)

That's about all I can come up with for now on the cheap-side of things. When under-powered battling, like Battling the henchmen now would be. I'd save the reflectors for if/when you're put onto the defensive. Like, if your healing item has been used and your HP is going down fast. That's when I'd suggest using a shield and a reflector. It's a game of chance at that point. But if you can hold out long enough. and if your 50% reflector doesn't break, You CAN win.

A couple other things that might make a difference, would be knowing your battle pet's species, a budget, Level and Faerie Abilities that that pet has. That info can really make a difference imho as well.

Since you've got time before the DoN series is fixed, you should also train. I gave you the link to the strength and defense boosts so you can get your Defense up to the same boost as your strength boost is. I'd suggest getting your Strength, Defense and HP to 125. That's the next boost for your Strength and 2 boosts above your current Defense boost. There are no HP boosts, but 125 would keep it even with your HP in-line with the boosts for Defense and Strength that I'm recommending. ;)

I hope this is useful info! Feel free to ask if you have more questions. :)

Good luck with your preparations!