Darigan Pteri Avatar!

dayday0819

Hey guys! Just wanted to let y'all know that tomorrow, Sunday September 7, there will be a 644 day old Darigan Pteri:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Lightshow

So you can get the avatar as of 7 AM NST!

:woot:

Wow! I always wondered how I would complete that avatar. Hopefully, its owner won't troll us by changing its paint last-minute.

How often do 644-day-old Pteris show up, anyways?

One usually comes up every few months, and occasionally there's a string of them that turn 644 close together. After the one tomorrow, the next one I know of is about 3 months out. We always keep the avatar solution updated with the next darigan pteri we know of that will turn 644 days old, and we issue a site alert on the main site for the entire 24 hours that it's available ^_^

One usually comes up every few months, and occasionally there's a string of them that turn 644 close together. After the one tomorrow, the next one I know of is about 3 months out. We always keep the avatar solution updated with the next darigan pteri we know of that will turn 644 days old, and we issue a site alert on the main site for the entire 24 hours that it's available ^_^

I didn't realize that! I found out about this one from the neoboards, and if I hadn't seen it then I probably never would get the avatar!

Sunday, September 7th ;) Just saying so people don't think they missed it...

I'm excited! I've been counting down the days since TDN put it on the avvie solution a few weeks ago.

Oh wow thank you! I'll go change that in my original post too so people don't get confused.