Ylana $15 cash card?

I'm really looking forward to this game card. Having to get 2 $10 ones, just for 500NC to sit there and wait was starting to get on my nerves xD

my walmart discontinued the old cards a long time ago and i found the new 15$ card today! woot so happy they even brought the cards back here in town

my walmart discontinued the old cards a long time ago and i found the new 15$ card today! woot so happy they even brought the cards back here in town

Oooh I will have to check mine then :) Did you find it with the video games or by the registers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if people are still having trouble finding them in stores, but I purchased one of them a few days before the announcement of the transition and then purchased another one during the transition. So they are available. If you cannot find them back by the video games (the slot next to the FB card that read "jumpstart neopets $15" was empty) then try looking or asking if there is an endcap or display that holds game cards. That's where I found them. They were on the last bottom peg, literally right next to the shelving unit that didn't have anything but the peg for the cards on it. I imagine they were stocking the display and going to move it elsewhere, like towards toys or something since it's getting close to the Christmas Crazy Season.

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't think my Wal-Mart has them. I look everyday when I work, and I've checked not only where the game cards and the online game cards [on the clip-strips] are, but even in the front where all the other cards are. The only Neopets Cash Cards I've seen there are the older $10 ones. I'm wondering if not all Wal-Marts are getting them, or some are just taking longer to get them than others.