New Dyeworks items!

Guest Sabs

New wearable items are now available in the Dyeworks Shop located in the NC Mall! These items don't have an expiration date. If intrigued, head on down to the NC Mall to purchase a Hue Brew Potion to create your random colored duplicated wearable item.

mall_acc_iscapurple.gifmall_clo_armourblue.gifmall_shower_darknova.gifmall_gar_peacefultreepink.gif
Click the above items for more information!

Dyeworks Guide

they are used to recolor NC items..have the original nc item in your inventory and go to the dyeworks and use the potion and you get the old item PLUS a recolor (thats random) :) Question though...anyone know if these are going to expire like the candle dresses? didnt see anything anywhere yet about it...i have the wig just dont know if i want to buy any potions this month

Angelo - Information about Dyeworks is in the guide. Lithium_kissed has summed it up though. :)

Litium_Kissed- The new additional items in the Dyeworks shop don't have an expiration date. =) Expiration dates are shown when you click on the item in the Dyeworks shop. Also, when items are uploaded into our database, we will leave item notes displaying a retiring date if one is present.

The Isca wig is awesome! I plan on trading for one of the duplicates. :P