OH MY GOSH!

nightfall8705

I was having a pretty crappy day today until I logged onto Neo today. Someone sent me a Neomail... I opened it, and well, guess who's pretty face was a Notable Neopet?

Casura!

I'm so happy. I've never had a Notable Neopet before, and I've not won any spotlights or anything before, so this is a big deal to me! Isn't she lovely?

CasuraNotableNeopetAugust32014_zps4bb792

Aww! I already reached my positive likes for today! Thank you everyone! I had picked this outfit out for Casura a looooong time ago, like around Halloween last year when I gave Sandrea and Alu a dark theme as a form of Halloween dress-up. I didn't put that much to Casura since Sandrea is my first permie (and my pride and joy... shhh, don't tell the others!) and she's usually most snazzy. Casura is also my baby as she was my second permie that I created myself.

Since you guys like her outfit so much, I'll tell you what she's wearing! It's crazy simple what she's wearing, and it all was bought with NP!

Casura wears - stunning Ixi wig, stunning Ixi robe, stunning Ixi makeup, Wheel of Misfortune Silhouette Background... Casura was also painted with a red paint brush! :)

I might add more to her later, but for now, I am trying to get Sandrea's Summer fashion together. All that's missing is that Air Faerie Bubble Necklace (when I get enough NC) and maybe something else in the background... I might add more to the background that Casura is in too... if anyone has any suggestions to improve Casura's look, I'm open to them.

I'm happy to be recognized! It sure was nice of that user to Neomail me and screenie Casura for me. This totally made my day! I'm glad you all love Casura's style!

Edit: fullonparanoid - I love you. Like seriously. Thank you SO much for the Air Faerie Bubble Necklace. <3 <3