Bony Grarrl Club Acquired!

Emily

All the funds that are currently being donated to the ALP will indeed go to an MSPP fund. Do note that it took us at least 2 years to save up for the BGC, and the MSPP TCG is worth at least 3 times the BGC. So yes that is the next goal, but don't be expecting it any time soon.

All the funds that are currently being donated to the ALP will indeed go to an MSPP fund. Do note that it took us at least 2 years to save up for the BGC, and the MSPP TCG is worth at least 3 times the BGC. So yes that is the next goal, but don't be expecting it any time soon.

Seeing how there are loads of new people (myself included) maybe we could invent some games and pledges for donations. Like, nothing serious where people have to pay lots of NP, but like mini-goal setting and "I pledge 10k if I managed to do X".

I've been looking for guilds that supply this sort of fun recently, but I think the neopets guild scene has dried up a little.

My first post! I'm usually a lurker instead of a poster, but this whole awesome lending program has changed my mind!

I more than fufill all the requirements except the post limit...if I can hold on for almost thirteen years to get premium, the least I can do is post and help out

I'd be willing to donate towards a tdn MSPP

WOOHOO! Congratulations to TDN! I didn't realize how close we were. I knew there was a huge donation that put us way closer, but we still had 20 mil or so to go, and that's not quite pocket change.

I was lucky enough to be lent BGC a long time ago, so I don't need to worry about it. But I'm glad everyone else here has the chance now

Seeing how there are loads of new people (myself included) maybe we could invent some games and pledges for donations. Like, nothing serious where people have to pay lots of NP, but like mini-goal setting and "I pledge 10k if I managed to do X".

I've been looking for guilds that supply this sort of fun recently, but I think the neopets guild scene has dried up a little.

I like this idea. Maybe we could have a daily game challenge that's obviously not mandatory, no prizes, but you play 3x five specific games and donate half the points.

WOOHOO! Congratulations to TDN! I didn't realize how close we were. I knew there was a huge donation that put us way closer, but we still had 20 mil or so to go, and that's not quite pocket change.

I was lucky enough to be lent BGC a long time ago, so I don't need to worry about it. But I'm glad everyone else here has the chance now

I like this idea. Maybe we could have a daily game challenge that's obviously not mandatory, no prizes, but you play 3x five specific games and donate half the points.

Yes! That's an awesome idea, even if it's just 10 or so of us donating 1k a day, that'll definitely add up!

You can definitely do that on your own time. I don't believe we can host such a thing as we can't provide any rewards or incentives for people who donate to the fund. Maybe we can consider some sort of graphics/forum rewards in the future, but for now, it'll be on the back burner as we have quite a few projects lined up. :)

Do you think it'd be appropriate for us to just set up a thread?

It'll all be casual, and people wouldn't need to provide proof or anything.

If I was any good at graphics I'd say we could throw together some graphics for it, but I am awful. xD

I would suggest a google spreadsheet that's editable by anyone with the link. Something like this. You just add your name (neo name, forums name, or whatever you want to call yourself) under the Participant column and record how much you donate under a day heading in your row. I did a formula in the total column so it gets added automatically. You don't have to participate every day, the Day 1, 2, 3, etc headings are just to keep the amounts separate for the different days you participate so you can keep track. Just an idea. It's not something that the ALP can really run, and prizes can't be offered, but it's fine if you guys want to race each other for fun.

Congrats TDN! Great news.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would suggest a google spreadsheet that's editable by anyone with the link. Something like this. You just add your name (neo name, forums name, or whatever you want to call yourself) under the Participant column and record how much you donate under a day heading in your row. I did a formula in the total column so it gets added automatically. You don't have to participate every day, the Day 1, 2, 3, etc headings are just to keep the amounts separate for the different days you participate so you can keep track. Just an idea. It's not something that the ALP can really run, and prizes can't be offered, but it's fine if you guys want to race each other for fun.

How cool! Do you think I should put the thread in "games" so people can post as much as they want and not worry about spam?

Or somewhere more visable?

• 2 weeks later...

What great news and wonderful team-work to all who participated!

It was fun reading where everyone is with their progress towards making the requirements....Here is where I'm at:

1. 20 Mil collateral: About 1/2 way there, guess I'll have to stop spending and start saving!

2. Minimum 5 year old Neopets account: Check

3. Minimum 250 Avatars: 245

4. Minimum 500 forum posts: This one will take some time, but time doesn't cost NP's so I can spend it ... LOL

5. Minimum 25 trophies/medals on User Lookup: 12 to go

Question about the 5 year rule (although I'm barely halfway with most of the requirements :p) -- would it be acceptable if a side account has the age, but not the main account (the account that's being lended to)? I understand if that's not acceptable, just curious.

Question about the 5 year rule (although I'm barely halfway with most of the requirements :P) -- would it be acceptable if a side account has the age, but not the main account (the account that's being lended to)? I understand if that's not acceptable, just curious.

Emily has explained it quite well a few pages ago:

The age requirement is for the account that is being lent. So if you request the club to be sent to the account "grarrlover123," then that account would have to meet the 5 year requirement.

1. Could be doable. I'm working on buying a stamp avatar.

2. :sad01_anim: Not quite there. Oh well. By the time I reach 500 posts, my account will be well over 5 years old.

3. Check! 299, working on 300!

4. Nowhere near. Oh well. My account age will fit requirement by the time I get 500 posts.

5. 34! I'm good!