BULK UP with MORE CAKE!

Ruto

When I ate it, it raised my movement by 2! Can it have different results?

According to the boards, the message you get when you eat the cake is incorrect, as it should say strength instead of movement. I would check your pet's stats to be sure.

According to the boards, the message you get when you eat the cake is incorrect, as it should say strength instead of movement. I would check your pet's stats to be sure.

Thanks for clarifying, either way I'm happy to get another stat boost. :)

Cool, thanks for letting us know! I'm so glad people are posting about the new cakes on here, otherwise I would never know.

Same! I grabbed a slice, and it said it was #3... I knew about the first one, but apparently I missed the second? It's easy to notice this stuff when it's right one the sidebar on TDN!

Will there be a 7th Birthday Slice #4? I heard talk that there's going to be 7 pieces, 1 for each year.

I'm with Indie, I missed the second piece =/

1st & 3rd have been consumed by my Cy though >=D

Will there be a 7th Birthday Slice #4? I heard talk that there's going to be 7 pieces, 1 for each year.

I've been hearing rumours about that too, but I don't know. I hope so though, that would be super cute and we get lots of cool wearables.