is qasalan expellibox rigged?

Avia loves Chias

haha I always win nada (: nope. never won NC from there.

but I've been lucky in other ways on neopets so I'm not complaining. It would be so awesome to win some NC though!

I won just recently, but I usually just get fruit or nothing

• 2 weeks later...

yes I do think it is rigged, I have played every day since I first spotted it, so probably a good number of years without fail and I have won the nc twice!

There are 16 slots at the bottom of the game for your scarab to fall into which should mean that you have a 1 in 16 chance of hitting the nc slot every day, so we should all be averaging two nc hits per month ..... no one I ever spoke to has won this more than 5 times over years of playing so

yup I definitely do think it is rigged, couldnt possibly be not rigged when you look at the facts

I've got the NC prize once like a month ago. Used it to buy a KQ token and kinda regretted that decision since I don't really play KQ that much anymore x_x

Anyway, its just like what everyone here says. The possibility is definitely there, so just do it and some day you'll get the nc prize as well.

• 1 year later...

Dude I've been playing twice or three times a day for the past 7 months at least. And still haven't won NC. This is the most I've played Neopets continuously in ages. I can't justify buying NC because I don't have job right now and I can't waste my family's hard earned money on virtual reality stuff. They should give out some NC during the Advent Calendar each year. ALAS!

I won NC twice on Qasalan Expellibox so it is possible to get it (it was long time ago...). Anyway the chances are really really low, you just got to keep trying (and being really lucky as well)