The Cake Is Not A Lie!

Oh well,I fed the cake to a random pet anyways,WHY COULD'NT THIS HAVE BEEN POSTED EARLIER WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Super cool, thanks for the info! Are we allowed to collect this using our sides, though? Those last freebies when Jumpstart acquired Neopets were allowed to be collected on sides, but I heard that was just an exception to the rule?

The b-day cake is a free nc mall item,that was released cause it is neopets birthday!

I'd feed the cake to the pet with the lowest hit points. If your pet gets an extra 5 hit ponts, why not make it work for you?

Super cool, thanks for the info! Are we allowed to collect this using our sides, though? Those last freebies when Jumpstart acquired Neopets were allowed to be collected on sides, but I heard that was just an exception to the rule?

Yes you are allowed to claim free NC Mall items on your side accounts as there are no Neopoint items given out.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope there is at least one more slice of cake, I can use all the free stat boosting items I can!

At first when I received the cakes I was like what am I supposed to do with it?! so I just kept in in my SDB :P Guess it's a good thing, coz I'm going to save them up and wait until my pet gets trained to high level where it'll take more time, NPs and effort to train then use the cake 8D