New Mystery Capsule Available!

The new Valiant Champion Mystery Capsule has made it's way into the NC Mall! TNT has made one major change with this capsule. Rather than awarding a random item or items from the mall with the chance of receiving a bonus Limited Edition Exclusive item, this capsule will award one of six items exclusive to the capsule in addition to giving players the chance of receiving a second Limited Edition Bonus item. That means all 9 possible items from the capsule are exclusive and cannot be bought anywhere else!

mall_mc_dragons.gif

Bonus Exclusive Items:

mall_acc_drahelmet.gifmall_hh_scaleshield.gifmall_coat_fur.gif

Regular Exclusive Items:

mall_acc_furbracers.gifmall_skirt_skullarmour.gifmall_shoes_furboots.gif

mall_acc_metalshoulder.gifmall_acc_warfp.gifmall_wings_onewing.gif

Awww I see fur!

Any way to try these items on?

That shield. THAT SHIELD *drools all over*

Digging the revamp.

Awww I see fur!

Any way to try these items on?

Try here :) They may not have all the species just yet as the item was just released. May need to wait a day or two if you have a less popular species you wish to try the items on.

http://impress.openneo.net/

Ooooh it's on their front page! Gotta wait until I can try it on my uni :) Thanks hrtbrk!

The function is definitely an upgrade from the old capsules, having to buy several until you got an item related to the capsule. This is much better. Though they may want to start calling them "Mystery Cubes" now, if they're going to be cube-like and not actually a capsule anymore.

oooh! I like the revamp of how the capsules are going to work :) Way to go TNT!

Also, this all remind me of How to Train Your Dragon hehe

I was thinking the same thing! Or something at the very least Norse/Viking (still waiting on a Viking-themed land for Neopia lol)

Well, I went for it! I got the shoulder armor and then... GOT THE BONUS COAT! Woohoo! I'm really psyched they changed how these things work. Although, I'm sure my wallet won't be...