I just want these freaking Altador prizes!

garyoak_666

Okay, I know these are posted all the time, but I haven't found a thread with my problem yet!
So as of right now I am on Part 4 of the Altador Plot - The Dreamer. Of course I've already put my star data in correctly or else I wouldn't have been able to take down sleeper so easily.

My problem is that when I connect the stars that are selected for The Dreamer (mine happens to be south of sleeper) it says the it isn't a constellation. I talked to the Janitor, The Astronomy Club, The Archivist. I read the new chapter in the book, checked the stars above her statue. I looked into the clouds and found the constellation - everything all in perfect order. I've cleared my cache, my cookies, all of my history, I've tried it in different internet browsers, I tried doing all of that and re-entering my star data and it still continues to tell me it is not a constellation. I'm getting really frustrated and I just want to get past this!! If anyone can give me any help, please do!!!!

Are you sure the stars are connected exactly like the ones in TDN's guide? I've had trouble with that before...put one line in the wrong place and you might as well have never done it at all. :P

clouds_overlay_2faa64f251.gif

I think I went through the same thing you are, and didn't realize to go by the picture instead of connecting each coordinate. Connect the first 5 and then change to the "Add star" button and click the last one and it should work.