What Rank are You? Edition II

The end of the month :o If only I would have started earlier... I wish my neo-addiction would not be so sporadic

I just hit All-Star! It's the second time ever that I've done it. Last year was the first time. I'm still going to keep playing for the remainder of the cup to see how far I can get. Plus I have to try and rack up those prize shop points.

This is my first year actively doing AC and I've been really lazy about it. All of a sudden I'm really into it though! I reached Rank 2 today (lmao) and I'm hoping to get to rank 6 by the end of the tournament. Haha. I'll be much better about it next year :rolleyes_anim:

hit Quad All-Star and rank 45 today.....i'm pooped.

Edit: lol, what the heck? made my 600th post on these boards and the little status above my avatar changed to "i like cheese."

hit Quad All-Star and rank 45 today.....i'm pooped.

Edit: lol, what the heck? made my 600th post on these boards and the little status above my avatar changed to "i like cheese."

Rank 45 is quad all-star? O___O Then what's double and triple? Anyway congratulations :DD Your efforts paid off (Y)

Hit the cap for tonight, 11 YYB wins away from rank 16.

AgJu, congrats! And yeah, don't you like cheese? XD

Blue cheese is disgusting though ugh. Silly me didn't believe others, thinking I could stand it, and bit a huge chunk of it. I couldn't get the aftertaste out of mouth for so long gosh.

Have not posted in here for some time hahah! Reached Rank 42! (:

Hit the cap for tonight, 11 YYB wins away from rank 16.

AgJu, congrats! And yeah, don't you like cheese? XD

i love cheese...it's just quite random that my status would change to "i like cheese" once i hit that post threshhold. i was like, "when did i put that?" and i didn't. :p

Rank 45 is quad all-star? O___O Then what's double and triple? Anyway congratulations :DD Your efforts paid off (Y)

Blue cheese is disgusting though ugh. Silly me didn't believe others, thinking I could stand it, and bit a huge chunk of it. I couldn't get the aftertaste out of mouth for so long gosh.

Have not posted in here for some time hahah! Reached Rank 42! (:

well according to the Absolute Corruption page, it takes 16K points to reach All-Star....Quad All-Star would be if you'd earned 64K+

I've been putting off playing after reaching All Star XD Baaad meeeee.....But I've also been busy during the day, too. That hasn't helped. I should really try and aim for some TDN ranks now.

TDN's calculator sets me at... Rank 27? I'm trying for 30 (Double All-Star). Practically zombified - is *triple* all-star actually a thing?

http://www.neopets.com/~absolutecorruption

this page keeps track of that stuff for you

I finally got my goals per game average to 11! On the dot! (According to my calculator :D )

Goals Scored 10,758
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 8,916
Goals by Oten Runeu 612
Goals by Lamelle Turow 596
Goals by Barit Jowes 634
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,234
Number of Wins 978
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

Now the question is, can I keep and/or improve on this! :D

Oh, and I'm rank 16. I need to play 5 more games to reach the cap for today! :D

Congrats to everyone on their progress! Looks like everyone is doing pretty well! :D

Just for fun..... Check the total goals scored! :D

Goals Scored 11,111
Goals by Elon "The Black Hole" Hughlis 9,227
Goals by Oten Runeu 624
Goals by Lamelle Turow 613
Goals by Barit Jowes 647
Saves by Tonie Plessix 1,251
Number of Wins 1,006
Number of Draws 0
Number of Losses 0

I didn't PLAN or Pace myself to get to such a fun and odd number of total goals, but it sure was neat seeing it! XD The odds for landing exactly on all 1's isn't great after all. lol

Still Rank 16, need 20 more wins to rank up to 17! :D