★ Meridell Support Thread ★

Go Meridell! :D Best of luck to you guys this year. Here's some more awesome graphics for Meridell (courtesy of one of TDN's staffers, who did stuff for every team):

MD-1.png

Hello all my fellow Meridell supporters :)

we are in with a good chance and its going to be fun ... woo hoo goo gooooo goooooo Meridell :rock: :cool:

i'm not gonna lie i accidentally joined meridell after signing up at 6am and thinking I was joining Roo Island... woops

It's my first AC since aaaaaages ago (I can barely remember what happened let alone who I supported) and i know i'm going to be on holiday for most of it but it should be fun, and it's nice to see i'm not alone with this team :)

so what are the chances of winning folks??

woo go team

i'm not gonna lie i accidentally joined meridell after signing up at 6am and thinking I was joining Roo Island... woops

It's my first AC since aaaaaages ago (I can barely remember what happened let alone who I supported) and i know i'm going to be on holiday for most of it but it should be fun, and it's nice to see i'm not alone with this team :)

woo go team

Very well actually, but i am just excited to play again for Meridell for the third time in a row!

Welcome to Meridell fiend

:dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

woo go team

Welcome to Meridell anyway lol You made a good mistake ... I think ours is a great team

Loving all these banners !!

I decided to join Meridell as well. I have played for a few other teams in the past, but Meridell was my first team back in Altador Cup I, and I was feeling nostalgic. Plus, I love the look of this team!

Go Meridell! :medieval:

I made the impulse decision this morning to join Meridell. I joined Mystery Island last year and had horrible luck (should have guessed that before joining!). Can't wait for the AC this year. WOOOO MERIDELL!

Hello everyone! Just coming in to say three words, followed by a random fact about my support:

Go Team Meridell!!!

And a random factoid: This year is my seventh Altador Cup, with my sixth year as a Meridell supporter! :D

So I went and poofed away during the last three days, so I'm starting to play the AC games just now. :s

If I get the max scores sent message and I try to send in more scores, does that add to the computation of my rank or not? TLDR, may I play and send as much scores per day as I can?

So I went and poofed away during the last three days, so I'm starting to play the AC games just now. :S

If I get the max scores sent message and I try to send in more scores, does that add to the computation of my rank or not? TLDR, may I play and send as much scores per day as I can?

No, once you max your games for the day, it stops adding games to your games played.

You can send as much as you want, but you can only send: 68 YYB, 68 SS< 768 MSN, and 768 SOSD to count..

Good luck today guys versing Faerieland! Let's stomp some Faeries!

• 2 weeks later...

my internet usage ran out for the month making it impossible for me to play flash games during daytime hours. BUT! I made it to level 6 finally!! :D

my internet usage ran out for the month making it impossible for me to play flash games during daytime hours. BUT! I made it to level 6 finally!! :D

YAY Congrats! Lets all try our hardest today versing Tyrannia!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I joined this team this year after 3 years in MQ. Meridell was great, and I recommend it to anyone who is searching for a new team!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump threads that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.