Constellation Trouble

frozensails

As the Altador Cup draws near, I felt an obligation to redo the plot on my new main account. But for some reason, I'm stuck. I feel like there are a million of these posts, but upon looking through most everyone else's posts, I've come to the realization that my situation is a little... odd.

I'm working on the Dancer constellation, and I've done every step up until this point-- I even double-checked to be sure. I've used both TDN's and JellyNeo's constellation finders, and they give me the same exact stars. I feel like those are correct. When I go to put them in, however, I end up with something that comes out to this:

ScreenShot2014-05-16at120916PM_zps55788c

I've cleared my browser cache, so why on earth is my constellation upright? Shouldn't it be a bit more, I don't know, tilted?

--

Nevermind, I realized I'm looking for the wrong constellation. I'm so sorry about making a pointless post, ugh. I've been stuck on this for a while.

Edited by frozensails

Don't worry about your thread. A lot of people have troubles with the Altador Plot in general.

As a thumb up rule, always clear your cache and redo the few last steps if you seem stock. Sometimes things don't register properly. ^^