Shenanigifts Costume Party Retiring

We are coming up on the last few days to go to the Shenanigifts Costume Party. If you had your eye on any of the prizes from this party, it would be a good idea to visit before the end of the Neo-day on Sunday, as we're expecting a new party to be released next week!

mall_cape_vampire.gifmall_acc_pinkstole.gifmall_jacket_patchwork.gif

View our GUIDE for full prize info!

I love the Costume Party prizes! I'm pleased to have gotten all the prizes I wanted from it, since it's retiring *snuggles her Vampire Count's Cape*. Shenanigifts is one of the only cooperative NC Games I've played (I'm looking at you, JubJub Power Bounce)

So, I have a question about Shenanigifts while this is up. I've never played, had an invite and decided to try (with two additional power ups.) I ended up picking three different ones, got the same prize each time, which I DID NOT WANT!!! It's the worse prize of them all, so I used the second chance (I think) and picked a fourth elephante.

Wouldn't ya know, I got THE EXACT SAME PRIZE!!!!!!! In addition to wasting a power-up. I also had the two prize thing but didn't use it and am glad, because I probably would have gotten two of the dern things. At least I got the bonus prize but, I don't like/need/want that either.

Is this normal? I still have a power up, so I might try again once but after that I'm through if they regularly goat you into buying/spending NC just to have the same outcome regardless. Seems like an underhanded system. Anyone play this regularly and have any experiences they could share??? Thanks

mall_trink_partylights.gif Ew.

Edited by Nubisbully