Lost Desert Support Thread! 2014!!

Well guys, i'm back and starting early with my Lost Desert Support thread again! So what are your thoughts on this years Altador cup! What do you think is going to happen with the team, What are your predictions, why are you joining, whats your history? I am so excited for the Altador cup, why are you excited about it!Anyway team, Lets go win this!

logo.pnglogo.pnglogo.pnglogo.pnglogo.pnglogo.png

Lost-Desert.gifLost-Desert.gifLost-Desert.gifLost-Desert.gifLost-Desert.gifLost-Desert.gif

*gives back Lamelle*

You will have 2 Kikos. Mwahaha.

Probably not happening. Anyway, good luck to Lost Desert. You are forever my second favorite team. ;)

*gives back Lamelle*

You will have 2 Kikos. Mwahaha.

Probably not happening. Anyway, good luck to Lost Desert. You are forever my second favorite team. ;)

I wish we got Lamelle back lol, the AC 3-5 team was the best :) Thanks for the luck and GL to your team too!

Quick question, what is the altador cup? How do you participate?

Altador cup is a yearly event. You join one of 18 teams from the 18 lands of Neopia, Lost desert is my favorite team and I join them every cup, you can look into each team before the cup begins. Then when its time you play games like Yooyuball! GL in the cup!

Hey again fellow LD'er! Always good to see this thread go up.

I've got a summer job this year so I might once again be foiled in my journey to All-Star, but this time I'm gonna switch up my usual approach and only play Yooyuball. It's going to be hard, considering I put a lot of work into side games, unless a new one comes out this year or achievements come back.

Hey again fellow LD'er! Always good to see this thread go up.

I've got a summer job this year so I might once again be foiled in my journey to All-Star, but this time I'm gonna switch up my usual approach and only play Yooyuball. It's going to be hard, considering I put a lot of work into side games, unless a new one comes out this year or achievements come back.

Welcome back to the team!! Good luck in your job and I'm sure you'll do fine in the tournament

I think I'm going LD this year.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I know, because I'm already looking at clothes for Empress to wear during the tournament. :D

Welcome to the team, I'm sure you'll love it! I'm sure you'll do great!

!!

I might change my mind on the shoes, but here's what I settled on...

Altador_zpsaab71a96.jpg

What do we think?

That looks amazing!!! I Love it!, where did you get those shorts, I'm gonna need them for my pet :P Anyway Amazing job! :thumbsup:

If you're putting them on Puffle, then yes, that will work...they're Kacheek Mail Carrier Trousers. I also bought the matching shoes. :D

Thank you! I'm putting them on now!

Edit: Looks like we started a support thread trend again!

Altador cup is in Pre-sign ups mode right now, check out little biographies on teams at the Colosseum. Today's are Moltara, Brightvale and Meridell.

I did the same and it wouldn't come up, now it does for some reason though, anyway what do you think our profile is going to be about? What place do you think we are going to come in? (I think 5th but I hope 1st!)

No idea for any of it. I don't even know which way one of the Ebil Groups is headed, because they're keeping mum 'til signup day. (Even if I did know, I wouldn't say, 'cause I've been building cred with them. ;) )

I was going to average out based on the last four years, but I don't see a rank listed for last year. Based on 2010-12, fifth place is a fairly reasonable assumption.

They went camping together! That's really adorable. I'm glad to know our team is best friends with each other.

Now the big question: I've got 300 neocash that I got for free from random events this year, which two of three should I buy? I still need the Lost Desert Team Cuffs, the Lost Desert Altador Cup Jersey, and the new Lost Desert Team Braided Wig. Can't decide!

They went camping together! That's really adorable. I'm glad to know our team is best friends with each other.

Now the big question: I've got 300 neocash that I got for free from random events this year, which two of three should I buy? I still need the Lost Desert Team Cuffs, the Lost Desert Altador Cup Jersey, and the new Lost Desert Team Braided Wig. Can't decide!

I think it depends on your pets... try them on and see what you like (Personally i'd like the cuffs and wig because they have a jersey in the prize shop most of the time.) Also I love how our teammates are best friends with every as well! I feel LD is very pro-sportsmanship! I think we should be too!

Someone find me a trailer, then...I am NOT sleeping in another tent! :P

I'd like a trailer better then a tent as well! We should do something like create a clan of TDN Members who play for Lost Desert!

EDIT: We could call it PORTAL (Players Of the Riveting The daily neopets And Lost desert)

I don't know, maybe just a group of people who play for LD and TDN and do stuff with it. It would be fun!!

Alright guys In just 7 hours we'll be back in the arena ready to play! Good luck to everyone, do your best and we could win!

IT HAS BEGUN!! AC IS BACK!

I'm officially a Desertfreak again. Have you joined yet! Lets talk about it!

Only downside is the stupid bracket system is returning :I *sigh* But whatever lets have some fun and do our best (and win!)

I can't believe it's that time of year again! I'm still tired from last year's AC :P I'm supporting LD for the 4th year in a row.

Welcome back to the LD! Good luck in this years games!

Lost Desert 4 lyfe,

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please have at least seven words in your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.