All New Faerie WonderClaw Machine is Here!

ncmall_game_wonderclaw_faerie.jpg

Bigsby Shaddington has just released his new Faerie themed WonderClaw Machine. This machine is perfect for spring time and for anyone who loves Faeries. If these items have intrigued you, head on over to the NC Mall without delay. You'll need to purchase widgets to play, and can also purchase power-ups to enhance your chances.

mall_hh_sloth_faerie.gifmall_shoe_faerie.gifmall_wing_multi_piece.gifmall_acc_pretty_faerie_hair.gifmall_bck_stand_flower.gif

Click the above images for more information!

For more information on WonderClaw and a complete list of all items available, please see our complete guide.

WonderClaw Guide

OH MY GOODNESSS!!! I'm not sure if I hate TNT or love them right now!!

I'm absolutely in love with all the items available in this machine. The only downside is I have no NC and really shouldn't buy any, but I got to have some of these items. They're just so gorgeous to resist!

*goes to update wishlist*

Hmmm... Honestly I was expecting a more creavite theme, but maybe I just expect too much :laughingsmiley: Overall I only liked the backgrounds, the "Trapped in a Jar" thingy, and the wig seems nice too.

The Lace Shirt looks pretty neat on pets, but it probably will fit badly on Cybunnies due to their mane...