c: Hello!

Hello everyone! <3

A few months ago I decided to resurrect my old Neopet account... and as much as my college seat buddies like to tell me, it doesn't make me procrastinate, nope. Okay, maybe during Economics, but eh... who wouldn't (my seat buddies apparently).

I am a Canadian lady, eh who is currently studying Business Accounting... and yes it is as exciting as it sounds. I had an account since 2004, forgot about it for at least 5 years and came back to it. Of course, all of my old neofriends stopped playing and I am now all alone in my lil bubble. Feel free to add me as a neofriends, it will make me super happy to have people to talk to! :thumbsup:

welcome back to neo! it's my favorite place to procrastinate on college work :D haha..but it's also a nice stress reliever :p I wasn't very social on neo until recently and it's been sooo much more fun being in a guild, having neofriends, and socializing on the boards

Thanks for the friend request! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please be sure to keep your posts on or over the 7-word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome back to the good ol' Neo. It's as grand as before you left, although they are now owned by JumpStart! We haven't seen too much shift in the way things go since the turnover, however, but it's still pretty new so who knows what the future holds. I also sent you a friend request. I've always wanted to go to Canada to ice fish, because I am always traveling around trying to break into the ice and see what I can hook.

Lucky you, to remember login info to an old acct! I had to make a new one in 2010 (I believe it was) because I forgot my original login info )'= but that is a story you will hear from many people about many different accounts around here. So way to go. ^_^ I sent a friend request your way as well.

Also welcome to TDNF. It's a ball around these here forums.

Guest Sabs

Hey I'm Sabrina, and welcome back to Neopets! :) I'm in Michigan, so we are neighbors. lol I often go on neopets to chill out from RL. xP My college roommie introduced me to neopets in 2004.. It's really nice to have people to chat with on there. I'm into Guilds, and I've made some good friends on there. I'll send you nf request! ^^ I can help if you ever need it. Are you currently into anything on neopets since you came back?

Welcome back to Neopets! I took about a 4-year hiatus from the site.