NEW GAME - REPLACES OLD ONE - IMPORTANT

2006 August Games at the TDN Arcade

Due to a bug with Blob Bob Lost Levels , this game has had to be removed from the lineup.

Instead, Moon Lander has now replaced BBLL, and you must now play that game.

Highscores for BBLL will no longer count and will not score points nor prizes.

Highscorers for BBLL will not count and will not automagically become top of Moon Lander or anything like that.

Unfortunately, Tipem is now on vacation - and well deserved it is too - and the main text at the top of the arcade, about the Games and which games are in there cannot be edited until he gets back.

For this reason, we just hope you guys all read this notice or the one in the Annoucements Forum regarding this ^_^

We're so sorry for the inconveniance.

So, let the games continue, with Tetris, Funny Bubbles, Snake, Tennis Challenge and Moon Lander in the lineup!

Correction, my friend. I didn't suggest anything. You came up with Asteroids, Pacman or Moon Lander. I chose Moon Lander as it was the least... expert-ish game there. (As in, the play will not have not many experienced players dominating the board.)

With Asteroids, there's me, and I thought suggesting that would be a little too easy for me. Pacman has loads of experts at it! It's one of the oldest arcade games around!

Correction, my friend. I didn't suggest anything. You came up with Asteroids, Pacman or Moon Lander. I chose Moon Lander as it was the least... expert-ish game there. (As in, the play will not have not many experienced players dominating the board.)

With Asteroids, there's me, and I thought suggesting that would be a little too easy for me. Pacman has loads of experts at it! It's one of the oldest arcade games around!

Yeah, it has, like me...:P