Nursery Time Fortune Cookie

What will your fortune be? When opened, this cookie will grant you 1 of 8 exclusive Baby NC items that you can send to up to 4 Neofriends (without a gift box) along with keeping one for yourself! NOTE: Items are only wearable by Neopets painted Baby. If your Neopet is not painted Baby, it will not be able to wear these NC items. Please read full FAQs before purchase.

Does That mean you can send a 'copy' of the item you got to your neofriends? Because I really need baby clothes and can't afford NC :(

Does That mean you can send a 'copy' of the item you got to your neofriends? Because I really need baby clothes and can't afford NC :(

Yes, you will get whatever item you find inside the cookie. It will also allow you to choose 1 to 4 friends to receive that same item. So if you open the cookie and get say a pair of contacts, you'll be directed to a page where it will tell you how many neofriends you can send the contacts to. They will get their own contacts, and you'll be able to keep your own pair.

Yes, you will get whatever item you find inside the cookie. It will also allow you to choose 1 to 4 friends to receive that same item. So if you open the cookie and get say a pair of contacts, you'll be directed to a page where it will tell you how many neofriends you can send the contacts to. They will get their own contacts, and you'll be able to keep your own pair.

That is awesome! Thanks for answering my question :)