Bony Grarrl Club

010_pipsy_010

Until we find a BGC to buy at a non inflated price, we will finalise all the details about lending requirements and be able to let you all know.

Yes we are still checking this board / answering questions. We just haven't thought over every single detail. The last time we had a BGC for lend, someone ended up feeding it to their pet by mistake. We want to avoid this situation to happen again.

The biggest issue now is finding a NON INFLATED club. The club bounces between 120-140 mil depending on current demand, and I'd prefer to buy at the lower end of the spectrum to avoid wasting NP from the fund, as our next goal will be MSPP, which costs about 4 times as much.

As far as lending sides, it would have to take the form of full collat in no more than 10 ETS items, as that's the most that can fit in a single TP lot.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wondering if the TDN donations shop needs any more donations for a Bony Grrarl Club or if you have enough? The bar has been at 98% for a while so I'm not sure if any more nps are needed and if so roughly how many.

It never hurts to donate to the ALP shop :D

Truthfully, we've looked into a lot of sellers and most are holding out for an inflated price; however, I think a lot of buyers know that the price is kind shady and so there seems to be a standstill in the market right now (at least from all the threads/trades I've seen).

FTR: I know the market changes and things inflate/deflate but it seems less and less people are willing to pay over the 120m price point.

The last time we had a BGC for lend, someone ended up feeding it to their pet by mistake. We want to avoid this situation to happen again.

Excuse me while I recover from the brief moment of freakout I had there. Oh, the trouble with Grarrls and Skeiths!

Won't any excess donations be used for the next goal (is that MSPP?)? And then once that's complete (if Neopets is still around), the big kahuna, SuAP?

Yes that is the plan!

Please continue to donate as we work towards these ultimate goals. :)

Ah!

I'm so excited to see that we're so close AND that the collateral isn't going to be market price!

And although it is sad that the last BGC was fed to a pet at least it wasn't scammed.... I went on a board reading binge a few months ago and saw that TDN used to have BGC so I was very confused as to what had happened to it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered. The BGC has been acquired, and requirements have been posted.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.