Haggling.. Gone Wrong.

~Ğǿǿmy~

Yes absolutely. I have gotten kicked out too. Then I went back in, clicked on an item and the shopkeeper said, "GET OUT OF MY SHOP!!!" Lol. I was like, "sheesh!"

That's actually kind of scary. I never knew that could happen! O.o

Usually, if I don't get the item I want within two or three offers, I quit. Even when my offer is extremely reasonable, it seems like the shopkeeper doesn't want it, so I just give up.

Now I know why...:P

• 6 months later...

I overbid on an MVC when they were restocking (typed one too many numbers), and I was rejected (the shopkeeper said something like, "Woah, are you sure you want to pay that much?"), but when I typed in a "proper" bid, he raised the amount based on my 10-fold too high bid -- which obviously wasn't profitable. I had to sit out the rest of the restock, even though I should have snagged at least 2-3 MVCs. And the next restock was soon enough after, I missed that one, too, because he was still mispricing it.

But I didn't realize they would actually accept a ludicrous price if you bargained him up that high! I guess I'm glad I usually never have too many NP out of the bank! named, I'm sorry you lost all those NP testing whether it would work.