The Coincidence

Clumsy rockyroad1

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 2!

bbo_neocola_book.gif
Neocola Book
x3
toy_pirate_cutlass.gif
Toy Pirate Sword
x2
food_desert4.gif
Ummagine
x3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Angeló said:

Brown Rice x1 (5 NP)

Adventures in Space (2 NP)

Pale Elixir (in my SDB)

.... 4 days in a row of the lab taking away 2 levels ... and now this !!!

Down 10 levels in less than a week !!!!

image.png.77f510e418ed5cc0726349e1c60f2aef.png

After seeing what you paid to play this game I was wondering if the cost to play has went down? Long ago I use to play this but quit because the items asked for were always so expensive. Also since I use my battle pet to play all the games, except zapping, I was worried the exact thing would happen to me. Is it true it can take a high level pet and reduce the level this low? I realize I could change the pet I use to another pet to play this game but if I did and I benefited in some great way I would be kicking myself for not using my regular pet. After looking at your posts on this subject it does appear that it isn't too costly to play anymore.  I have read about this on JN but I would rather hear from someone that actually plays the game regularly.

@Granny63020 they update the item pool a while ago and now it asks for lots of items that you can win from the Battldome, so they're cheap in comparison to the dried prunes or brown sauce for example.

Do I like losing levels ? not really but I don't care much because I don't really need them even in battling

It's not always guaranteed the Coincidence will lower your stats. The lab ray is better at doing that job :D

Most days the Coincidence gives you nothing

image.png.b4b316b703f5bacd0bcecd5ea71afe45.png

A strong electric current fills the room, crackling with powerful energy. When everything has settled, you see that there is something quite different about Anarchy_3_3. It looks like their attack has gone up by 9! Wow!

Spent less than 1000 np, and got plus 9 attack. Good deal!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 7:53 AM, Angeló said:

@Granny63020 they update the item pool a while ago and now it asks for lots of items that you can win from the Battldome, so they're cheap in comparison to the dried prunes or brown sauce for example.

Do I like losing levels ? not really but I don't care much because I don't really need them even in battling

It's not always guaranteed the Coincidence will lower your stats. The lab ray is better at doing that job :D

Most days the Coincidence gives you nothing

It's actually nice to hear this as I had stopped doing it, also didn't know it could possibly raise a battle stat by 9, that's pretty neat. I think whenever I did it they'd ask for the fish, Semolina & that Yellow Growth. Granted they're not like 20k+ a piece, but it adds up even at 5k xD Might start trying it again, especially now that I don't do the Edna's quests anymore after getting that avie.

I was sorely mistaken on the price of this stuff, the first day I tried again I got 2 items that were about 9-10k each and he wanted three of each!

Today's wasn't horrible, but he asked for Semolina again today (1 instead of 3), 3 bland fish & 2 Yellow Growth (I got lucky and someone had one listed for 10 np, but if not they're normally 5k+ a piece), I wonder if what you get is based off something? I skipped the first one I got, wasn't paying 60k for a possible bad thing LOL

Not horrible today as far as price, x2 Tchea Fruit, x3 Rotten Omelette & x1 Landfish (about 4k-ish)>

Not the best outcome though lol;

image.png.7444cd90ac0319be8334f6d5d8eb07f6.png

Cheaper stuff today!;

sta_mar_4pirate.gif.1c44fe3f3f9b4b4ef9d0e312f4cd4791.gif  bd_botfae1_fire.gif.ee53f6c824261e673846e0ed730772ce.gifbd_muffin_darigan.gif.c7677dde694aaf8906b35b65600f0c41.gif
      x3                  x2                x1

but intelligence went down by one lol

A sudden flash of light temporarily blinds you. Once your vision clears, you realize that your Vo Codestone is now just dust in the wind! You kick yourself for bringing that onto a spaceship to begin with!

Oh well , at least I got it in a RE :D

3x Aquatic Arrangement

3x Juicy Elixir

2x Weak Bottled Air Faerie

All were in my SDB

An invisible hand throws what looks like a weapon at you. You duck quickly to avoid it. Oh actually, it looks like it was just a Gigantic Snowball (TCG)! You pick it up.

tcg_0195_CS73.gifworth about 6500 NP , not bad

boo_advent.gif
Adventures In Space
x3

bak_assorted_minibiscuits.gif
Assorted Mini Biscuits
x1
food_neocolafizzy.gif
Fizzy Neocola Bottles
x2

Lame event for me, didn't cost much though

bd_muffin_robot.gif   spc_rocket_ale.gif   bd_muffin_dung.gif
       x2                   x2                    x2

• 2 weeks later...

3x Golden Muffin

3x Rocket Fizzy Drink

2x Buttered Toast

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their hit points have gone up by 2!

• 1 month later...

Pirate Tonu Plushie x2

Ubikiberry Elixir x2

Silly Clown Usuki  x1

An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their defence has gone up by 2!